Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Whatever politics and mismanagement issues Bethesda has, if you're good they will play you. I'm not sure why Loudoun would fall apart. They seem to be the same team with a few different players.
    They had high expectations headed into ECNL playoffs and were completely outclassed.

Comment

They had high expectations headed into ECNL playoffs and were completely outclassed.
      This happens with any/all Loudoun ECNL teams when they play outside of this area.....

Comment

Metro ASA 2-2 FCV. If FCV had a goaltender, they would beat us.

Comment

Loudoun looks like they bounced nicely after a rough weekend at VDA Friendlies. 4-0 win today over Union!
          VA union is down starters for much of the fall. So the rest of the team has to help with the new players . That win was luck.

Comment

VA union is down starters for much of the fall. So the rest of the team has to *gel* with the new players . That win was luck.
            I meant to say "gel"

Comment

Metro ASA 2-2 FCV. If FCV had a goaltender, they would beat us.
              Does FCV not have an keeper?

Comment

Does FCV not have an keeper?
                They had two tenders but both were the size of 2014s. I think we like 4 shots? Both goals would have been stopped by our goalies if the roles were reversed.

Comment

Arlington won their games 4-0 and 4-2. Their parents are obnoxious. They scream at the refs constantly and will talk trash to their best player. She’ll be leaving for another club soon.
                  The coach allows parents to talk trash to their own players on the field?

Comment

The coach allows parents to talk trash to their own players on the field?
                    Did Best Player get trashed talked and benched this weekend again?

Comment

They had two tenders but both were the size of 2014s. I think we like 4 shots? Both goals would have been stopped by our goalies if the roles were reversed.
                      I don’t think keepers are their issue…it’s just not a very good team.

Comment

I don’t think keepers are their issue…it’s just not a very good team.
                        They are better than they were last year, but I still would not say they are a good team compared to the ECNL teams. They need someone in goal. Both goalies are tiny.

Our Metro is also better even though we lost players. The Alexandria players fit in well. I hope we get to play Fairfax or Union. Would be nice to maybe get a win against a NOVA ECNL team.

Comment

Why not play WAGS to play some ECNL teams?

Comment

Why not play WAGS to play some ECNL teams?
                            I don’t think many ecnl teams are in it and the your team would probably have to be in the top couple of brackets to be match up with a decent ecnl team is my guess

Comment

They are better than they were last year, but I still would not say they are a good team compared to the ECNL teams. They need someone in goal. Both goalies are tiny.

Our Metro is also better even though we lost players. The Alexandria players fit in well. I hope we get to play Fairfax or Union. Would be nice to maybe get a win against a NOVA ECNL team.
                              Definitely got a shot against BRAVE and possibly Union. VDA, Arlington and Loudoun would be much tougher. Which team did you lose players to?

Comment

Lost players to BRAVE, VDA, Union, and Great Falls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X