Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCV the best club in the DMV? Country?

FCV has to be the best club in the DMV and possibly nationwide. No other club has a national championship, top 3 teams across all age groups, nationally recognized coaches, the #1 college recruiting class and more players with YNT invites. Union is close second but doesn’t have it all. VDA and Arlington are mediocre. Loudoun and bryc are the worst.

FCV may have 1 or 2 good teams, but how would they hold up in the ECNL world. Even their “star recruiter” has bailed, and left telling people that the GA sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      FCV has to be the best club in the DMV and possibly nationwide. No other club has a national championship, top 3 teams across all age groups, nationally recognized coaches, the #1 college recruiting class and more players with YNT invites. Union is close second but doesn’t have it all. VDA and Arlington are mediocre. Loudoun and bryc are the worst.
      Just want to be clear, I did not post this. Probably TS troll.

-J

Comment

Just want to be clear, I did not post this. Probably TS troll.

-J
        TS troll? What’s that?

hard to believe given the best coach thread. Just sayin

Comment

This FCV coach must have the most fragile self esteem. Comes on to constantly post how awesome he and his teams are. And any team of his that isn’t good is rumored to be a top team once they develop and recruit. Pretty transparent and just sad. I feel bad for him.

Comment

This FCV coach must have the most fragile self esteem. Comes on to constantly post how awesome he and his teams are. And any team of his that isn’t good is rumored to be a top team once they develop and recruit. Pretty transparent and just sad. I feel bad for him.
            Very sad. He has good teams and players but this is very off putting. Something is off.

Comment

Very sad. He has good teams and players but this is very off putting. Something is off.
              What is sad is anonymous posters making up fake posts. If anyone actually knew the coaches, they would also know they would never post false info like what is in the original post. They would also know they have strong relationships with coaches at other clubs like some that are mentioned. Other threads maybe, but not this one.

Comment

What is sad is anonymous posters making up fake posts. If anyone actually knew the coaches, they would also know they would never post false info like what is in the original post. They would also know they have strong relationships with coaches at other clubs like some that are mentioned. Other threads maybe, but not this one.
                so all of these posts are fake? And you as a parent know the coach well enough to know about his relationships with other coaches at other clubs to know that these posts are fake? Sure. BP you’re pathetic. If you think FCV is the best club in the region or even nationally, you’re entitled to your biased opinion. But to keep posting about it every day is pathetic.

Comment

so all of these posts are fake? And you as a parent know the coach well enough to know about his relationships with other coaches at other clubs to know that these posts are fake? Sure. BP you’re pathetic. If you think FCV is the best club in the region or even nationally, you’re entitled to your biased opinion. But to keep posting about it every day is pathetic.
                  You're the pathetic one if you really think that a coach started this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

You're the pathetic one if you really think that a coach started this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                    If he didn’t then some sideline parent did. Either way the whole cult of FCV is very weird at best and extremely disturbing at worst.

From coaches to parents and ultimately to players FCV creates a identity mindset that is just gross.

Look at the ratio of FCV crap on these boards. There is no other club that generates so much look at me crap as FCV.

Your club, your league and your parents are pathetic. Keep your bragging to Facebook for grandma.

Comment

If he didn’t then some sideline parent did. Either way the whole cult of FCV is very weird at best and extremely disturbing at worst.

From coaches to parents and ultimately to players FCV creates a identity mindset that is just gross.

Look at the ratio of FCV crap on these boards. There is no other club that generates so much look at me crap as FCV.

Your club, your league and your parents are pathetic. Keep your bragging to Facebook for grandma.
                      I read more attacks on FCV and jealousy of them versus look at me.

Comment

I read more attacks on FCV and jealousy of them versus look at me.
                        You mean like the crickets for days after FCV posted about winning the GA Championship on this very site?

Comment

Yes. I think it’s obvious and like someone posted before. Pathetic and sad.

Comment

What you idiots don’t understand is that clubs have to market themselves to attract talent. That’s why across all ages groups there are lines of players from local ecnl clubs (supposedly the better league) coming over to FCV for the superior training, coaching and college placement. All you have to do is look at the standings where FCV is a top 5 club nationally in every age group. No other local ecnl club can offer this and you idiots on this forum can’t comprehend it.

-J

Comment

The above post is a troll trying to pretend he is me. I exited the conversation a few days ago. Figures that was a bad idea to sign with a letter. So I will say this again, ECNL is the better league. Also for the record, FCV is #14 rated by Soccerwire.com.

I really wish I didn’t get involved because now I have some lunatic pretending he is me.

-Real J

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X