Arlington, good luck with JN

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the 2007 ECNL is doing well with the new coach from Mclean?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      I thought the 2007 ECNL is doing well with the new coach from Mclean?
      Nope, they are ranked like 9tth or 10th in the conference ... drawing against really poor teams like BRYC. Only won 3 of their 13 games and can not score. Their best players fled last year and three more this year. They had no hope to qualify for playoffs. I think Mclean destroyed them 4-0, sure that was embarrassing for their new coach who came from Mclean.

Comment

All GA clubs are going down the drain. It is a failed experiment.
        Define failed? Define experiment? What objective data do you have?

Comment

Already seeing some of the lies. We were told he was going to focus on the 2007 Girls ENCL team which is struggling to win anything after they lost all their good players over 2 years. Then he came in and is coaching the two strong girls teams at Arlington (2006 and 2008), skipped right over the losing 2007s.
          Guess he doesn’t want to coach against his old club if they would have to face each other in showcases

Comment

Already seeing some of the lies. We were told he was going to focus on the 2007 Girls ENCL team which is struggling to win anything after they lost all their good players over 2 years. Then he came in and is coaching the two strong girls teams at Arlington (2006 and 2008), skipped right over the losing 2007s.
            This is his MO

Comment

Not sure I’d call 2006 a strong team. They’re as bad as 2007. Finished 9th in the conference with a 3-5-5 record, same as 2007. Lost to McLean 6-2.

Comment

Too many leagues to support top level soccer better off having less leagues more localized regular season and travel for tournaments/showcases
                yes yes yes

Comment

and there are more lies to come

Comment

Good luck Arlington with JN. He will come in and promise you the world. He'll be good for it for a year or so, and then it all becomes big promises, small delivery
                    Taylor Swift. . is this you?

Comment

What is going on with the decline of Arlington girls soccer. The once excellent Arlington 2006 girls team is now losing to the FCV 2007 girls? ECNL versus GA. LIke losing by many goals something like 6-0 or 5-0. They are even playing a YOUNGER team. JN has his work cut out for him! I guess FCV 2007 did not even consider playing Arlington 2007 because that score would be like 10--0.

Comment

What is going on with the decline of Arlington girls soccer. The once excellent Arlington 2006 girls team is now losing to the FCV 2007 girls? ECNL versus GA. LIke losing by many goals something like 6-0 or 5-0. They are even playing a YOUNGER team. JN has his work cut out for him! I guess FCV 2007 did not even consider playing Arlington 2007 because that score would be like 10--0.
                        When did this alleged game take place?

Comment

i heard about this game because my friend's daughter plays for fcv, i think it was on saturday, this past weekend?

Comment

i heard about this game because my friend's daughter plays for fcv, i think it was on saturday, this past weekend?
                            So, you didn't see the game and a FCV parent is bragging about a scrimmage?

That sounds about right for FCV.

Comment

So, you didn't see the game and a FCV parent is bragging about a scrimmage?

That sounds about right for FCV.
                              It happened. who knows what the purpose was though.

Comment

It happened. who knows what the purpose was though.
                                Sure it did. And even if it did it is just a scrimmage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X