Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I don't know how many times I have to mention this but I have no dog in this fight. I'm just letting you know you are an absolute loser. Top 08 team in the (smallest) state in the nation lol, congrats. Living vicariously through your daughter because you sucked at sports as a kid 100%. Absolutely pathetic. "I'll be the one with the daughter on the top 08 team in the state," hahahaha what a tool.
    No dog in this fight? Bullsh*t.

Comment

I don't know how many times I have to mention this but I have no dog in this fight.
      For someone with "no dog in this fight" you sure spend a lot of time participating in a thread about Bayside 08...

Comment

Newsflash to those obnoxious bayside parents. There isnt 1 girl on the 08 team that GA or ECNL coaches would want. Discussion ended! Period!

Comment

For someone with "no dog in this fight" you sure spend a lot of time participating in a thread about Bayside 08...
          As I said from the start, I just stumbled upon this thread and had a laugh at the pathetic nature in which parents are bashing children behind a wall of anonymity. But believe what you want. If you come onto sites like this and talk bad about CHILDREN playing soccer because you dislike a certain club or coach or whatever, you are an absolute loser. That's my point and the only one I've made from the start. I don't care who ranks where or who's good enough to play on this or that team or who isn't. The fact of the matter is adults bashing kids on an online forum is absolutely pathetic and all I've done from the start is call you losers out.

Comment

As I said from the start, I just stumbled upon this thread and had a laugh at the pathetic nature in which parents are bashing children behind a wall of anonymity. But believe what you want. If you come onto sites like this and talk bad about CHILDREN playing soccer because you dislike a certain club or coach or whatever, you are an absolute loser. That's my point and the only one I've made from the start. I don't care who ranks where or who's good enough to play on this or that team or who isn't. The fact of the matter is adults bashing kids on an online forum is absolutely pathetic and all I've done from the start is call you losers out.
            Make you feel pretty good?

Comment

Make you feel pretty good?
              Yes. I'm done commenting here now. Just reflect on what I've said.

Comment

Yes. I'm done commenting here now. Just reflect on what I've said.
                I will. Thanks dad.

Comment

Who bayside 08’s play this weekend? NEFC’s 8th team? Awesome league bayside! If i had a U-14 daughter she wouldnt be playing in whatever pathetic league bayside is in.

Comment

“Who bayside 08’s play this weekend? NEFC’s 8th team? Awesome league bayside! If i had a U-14 daughter she wouldnt be playing in whatever pathetic league bayside is in.”

Hope its NOT Rhode Island Surf cause Surf absolutely pounded Bayside 2 weeks ago in a tournament. It wasnt even close. RI Surf made it to the finals while Bayside went winless for the weekend. #pathetic

Comment

How many parents has PB Messaged on Facebook recently? Guys a real creeper.

Comment

Wow somehow bayside 08’s tied 0-0 yesterday against some team called spirit of liverpool???? How can bayside NOT score a goal against this team. Remember back in the day this team would constantly beat stars blue, NEFC GA and select. Now they are tying some team called spirit and they cant even score a goal! Holy moly!

#embarrassing

come on Bayside you are better than this.

Comment

come on Bayside you are better than this.
                          NARRATOR: They were not better than this.

Comment

Can you imagine if bayside ever played any good ECNL or GA team? They would absolutely get destroyed! They arent even a decent GU-14 team anymore.

yes agree… #totallybarrassing

Comment

It’s not completely a Bayside failure. It’s a Rhode Island failure.

Comment

It’s not completely a Bayside failure. It’s a Rhode Island failure.
                                How so? RI has RI Surf with the best players in the state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X