Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Incorrect, clown. Just someone who comes to this site for laughs. No affiliation to any RI club. I find you cowards hilarious. Big shots running their mouths about CHILDREN on an anonymous forum related to soccer in the smallest state in the nation, because you sucked at sports as a kid. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you've done to get to such a sad place in your life that your thrill comes from logging onto a website and bashing kids. Lowlife dirt bag.
    Take it easy dad GA/DPL tryouts are just around the corner

Comment

Dude said "Bozo's". I would imagine he is her grandfather based on that....

Comment

Take it easy dad GA/DPL tryouts are just around the corner
        Must have hit home with the you being terrible at sports as a kid. Scumbag. Get a life and stop posting anonymously on forums bashing kids.

Comment

Sounds like PB has had a few beers tonight. Take it easy PB, you’re not shouting at teenage girls anymore.

Comment

Incorrect, clown. Just someone who comes to this site for laughs. No affiliation to any RI club. I find you cowards hilarious. Big shots running their mouths about CHILDREN on an anonymous forum related to soccer in the smallest state in the nation, because you sucked at sports as a kid. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you've done to get to such a sad place in your life that your thrill comes from logging onto a website and bashing kids. Lowlife dirt bag.
            Penis.

Comment

Sounds like PB has had a few beers tonight. Take it easy PB, you’re not shouting at teenage girls anymore.
              Wrong again. As I said I have no affiliation to any club. Imagine your daughters knew you came onto a website and bashed kids? Sure they'd be super proud of Mom or Dad if they knew this is what their parents did, lol.

Comment

Wrong again. As I said I have no affiliation to any club. Imagine your daughters knew you came onto a website and bashed kids? Sure they'd be super proud of Mom or Dad if they knew this is what their parents did, lol.
                Patrick Patrick Patrick

Comment

Bayside 08’s won! Bayside won bayside won. Everybody…. The demise of bayside 08 was greatly exaggerated. They beat Stars 8th team 4-0 last weekend. Way to go Bayside!

Comment

Bayside 08’s won! Bayside won bayside won. Everybody…. The demise of bayside 08 was greatly exaggerated. They beat Stars 8th team 4-0 last weekend. Way to go Bayside!
                    Give them more credit than that. It was Stars' 5th team out of Lancaster!

Comment

No dog in this fight. Daughter has played against the striker at bayside since U-9. Still a decent player, but an honest and unbiased opinion is that lots of girls have caught up to her. No biggie. Happens all the time. Just hope she still enjoys playing soccer. Thats what its all about anyway. Its not like any of that team will play in college so just have fun. Team has been together forever and i bet they really enjoy playing soccer together. Nothing wrong with that. Lets keep the discussion more positive.

Comment

What a loser you are. You should feel embarrassed. Pathetic trash can of a human.

Comment

Funny...that's exactly what Patrick would say.

Comment

What a loser you are. You should feel embarrassed. Pathetic trash can of a human.
                            Sticks and stones buddy. Sticks and stones. Come find me at Mt Pleasant. I'll be the one with the daughter on the top 08 team in the state.

Comment

Not sure where all this Surf v. Bayside fighting is coming from but I'm here for it. Get the popcorn!

Comment

Sticks and stones buddy. Sticks and stones. Come find me at Mt Pleasant. I'll be the one with the daughter on the top 08 team in the state.
                                I don't know how many times I have to mention this but I have no dog in this fight. I'm just letting you know you are an absolute loser. Top 08 team in the (smallest) state in the nation lol, congrats. Living vicariously through your daughter because you sucked at sports as a kid 100%. Absolutely pathetic. "I'll be the one with the daughter on the top 08 team in the state," hahahaha what a tool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X