Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tryouts

With tryouts already over what was everyone’s experience for each RI’s club tryouts what did you like what didn’t you like did it match your expectations?

As a result, my kid got an offer from Chelsea FC - world champions! They had scouts at tryouts all over the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      As a result, my kid got an offer from Chelsea FC - world champions! They had scouts at tryouts all over the country.
      Awesome, Congrats!!!

Comment

You 2?

Man and here I thought I was the only one and my kid was special. Wonder how many others they grabbed?

Comment

Awesome, Congrats!!!
          Thank you. We are quite proud of him! Can't wait to play Xbox with CP10 - Captain America!

Comment

My son played U15 for RI surf but we wanted to look at other options. Now have offers from Juve, Bayside and Bruno.

Thoughts?

Comment

Go to practice

My son played U15 for RI surf but we wanted to look at other options. Now have offers from Juve, Bayside and Bruno.

Thoughts?
              With my oldest I found it best to send her to a practice w a potential team. There may be a few left this year for some clubs. They will have a better idea if they will fit in or have issues.A lot of teams will show interest but not all will be a good fit.

Comment

With my oldest I found it best to send her to a practice w a potential team. There may be a few left this year for some clubs. They will have a better idea if they will fit in or have issues.A lot of teams will show interest but not all will be a good fit.
                This is great advice, it takes some time but well worth the effort.

Comment

Bayside girls 08's had 3 girls at tryouts. Yipee!!

Comment

Always best to attend practices. Helps both sides make better decisions

Comment

Bayside girls 08's had 3 girls at tryouts. Yipee!!
                      Spirit-wearing fanboy is back! You think he would be busy with Super Liga playoffs

Comment

Spirit-wearing fanboy is back! You think he would be busy with Super Liga playoffs
                        Will give this poster benefit of doubt and say they are early teens. No adult would post the nonsense that he or she dishes.

Comment

When does your club practices start? Still waiting to hear from ours.

Comment

Scorpions started twice weekly practices the week of July 5th.

Comment

If you are with Baysidefc then you will start end of August.
                              They don't practice during the summer because they want you to attend their summer camps and clinics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X