(Another) New League for Bayside Parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical RI chumps talking out of their arse. They know nothing about Stars, NEFC or Scorpions but always posting stupid. Go back to fighting over Bayside and RI Surf.

BTW Impact is for the big fish in the small ponds. Enjoy. And if Stats sends 5th, 6th, 7th teams feel grateful that they will even play you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Typical RI chumps talking out of their arse. They know nothing about Stars, NEFC or Scorpions but always posting stupid. Go back to fighting over Bayside and RI Surf.

BTW Impact is for the big fish in the small ponds. Enjoy. And if Stats sends 5th, 6th, 7th teams feel grateful that they will even play you.
      I'll stop over at Job Lot and pick up a "thank you" card we can all sign.

Comment

any more earth shattering news we haven't already heard a thousand times....

Stars are still trying to put a 1st team together... maybe they will have better success with their "5th team".
        Interesting... The RI teams almost never play against Stars top teams. Although I do recall seeing that Stars ECNL 07 dismantled Bayside 6-1 in the regional cup. Maybe Bayside will fare better against their 5th team.

Comment

Interesting... The RI teams almost never play against Stars top teams. Although I do recall seeing that Stars ECNL 07 dismantled Bayside 6-1 in the regional cup. Maybe Bayside will fare better against their 5th team.
          Interesting... you picked that game and not any others previous to that. Stars went on a nice run, congrats to them.

Comment

Interesting... you picked that game and not any others previous to that. Stars went on a nice run, congrats to them.
            They also had a 2-1 game with that same team in Shore Cup

Comment

Bayside Summer Classic

They also had a 2-1 game with that same team in Shore Cup
              Any updates on which clubs might be participating this year?

Comment

Any updates on which clubs might be participating this year?
                Select is sending some of its B teams (ie. Impact teams).

Comment

Select is sending some of its B teams (ie. Impact teams).
                  Actually FanBoy, Select sent their GA teams last year and the Bayside 07 girls beat them 1-0. You really are a moron.

Comment

Actually FanBoy, Select sent their GA teams last year and the Bayside 07 girls beat them 1-0. You really are a moron.
                    Incorrect.

Comment

Not sure where the non-sequin or came from but all I was noting was that the Impact teams are doing the Bayside Summer Classic and the GA teams are not. They are heading to NY for World Class.

But thanks for providing a laugh. Take a breath.

Comment

Please stop being annoying, you should hear how people are talking about your requests, throwing what you have done in the past in their faces. Nobody wants to pay for your team to travel and play in the 10th bracket. Maybe it would be different if you were the top team in your state, and you asked like a lady/gentleman. Win locally vs all teams, then maybe think about that travel. Or, have a local tournament for your age group, each team pay 1k entry, winner take all to help fund their season. I do applaud your effort on behalf of the players, however, it is how you come across that turns people away.

Comment

Incorrect.
                          That was Shore Cup

Comment

Holy ****, there are some serious losers on this website lol. Just found it and my God. Most of you should be embarrassed. Also, anyone of you wanna link up at any point in time I'm glad to beat the brakes off you.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              Holy ****, there are some serious losers on this website lol. Just found it and my God. Most of you should be embarrassed. Also, anyone of you wanna link up at any point in time I'm glad to beat the brakes off you.
                              Yeah, you'll fit in here just fine, anonymous tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Yeah, you'll fit in here just fine, anonymous tough guy.
                                Lol. Hook, line and sinker.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X