X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Lol. Hook, line and sinker.
    Keep going, big fish in a tiny pond. So impressive...

Comment

Keep going, big fish in a tiny pond. So impressive...
      Any place any time pal. Where would you like it? Stafford Pond? Wallum Lake? Alton Pond? Or you up in MA coming to this thread for no reason? Long Pond? Little Sandy Pond? Anywhere pal. Guaranteed I land the lunker. Hell we can hit the ocean too. Nothing like a striper bite. Or you want to take a trip south and see who lands the biggest Marlin? Just let me know. Any time any place.

Comment

Any comments from Bayside parents about yesterday's game against Stars Blue?

Comment

Any comments from Bayside parents about yesterday's game against Stars Blue?
          ?????

Comment

?????
            Girls or boys?

Comment

Do tell.

Comment

I heard 2008 was a shellacking. 8-1? Could have been more? Gotta give Bayside credit for not hiding but tough wake up call for the Bayside parents who thought they might be in the same stratosphere with the top regional teams.

Comment

I heard 2008 was a shellacking. 8-1? Could have been more? Gotta give Bayside credit for not hiding but tough wake up call for the Bayside parents who thought they might be in the same stratosphere with the top regional teams.
                  8-1 Yikes.. i can only imagine Cheerleader PB on the sideline during that game. Someone send the tape!

Comment

8-1 Yikes.. i can only imagine Cheerleader PB on the sideline during that game. Someone send the tape!
                    Commenting on a forum bashing someone coaching kids for a living. Yikes! Sure you've got a stable household with level headed parents and children over there..

Comment

House is just as stable as PB is stable on the sidelines Lol! No wonder he cant keep hold of his players!

Comment

PB is leaking players.. how long can CK keep backing him up?

Comment

PB is leaking players.. how long can CK keep backing him up?
                          but, but, but... Bayside is getting into GA, right? Isn't that what he's been telling us for 2 years?

Comment

House is just as stable as PB is stable on the sidelines Lol! No wonder he cant keep hold of his players!
                            LOL! Good one!!! Fckin loser.

Comment

Tough weekend for Bayside 08.

https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?team=644119

Comment

What happened this weekend PB? Give us your excuses. My oh my, your team has crumbled.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X