Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside FD Tournament update

Due to one team bailing out we will be giving you the schedule on Saturday morning just show up and we will group teams first come first serve. This will make it easier on us. Thank you for your support.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Due to one team bailing out we will be giving you the schedule on Saturday morning just show up and we will group teams first come first serve. This will make it easier on us. Thank you for your support.
    We are still looking for teams who are interest playing this weekend. If your team is interested please visit our website. If you can't find the registration link come over to EPHS and let us know. We will offer deep discount. If you have any questions about the schedule it will be posted by Friday night. Because you registered late we can guarantee your team motel rooms.

Comment

F Bayside! They cut kids and then the club wants the parents to volunteer at the tournament ..... F that!

Comment

Fields running behind since the second game of the day. Same problem last year. This is a small tournament. It shouldn't be hard to schedule it so the fields can stay on time.

Comment

Fields running behind since the second game of the day. Same problem last year. This is a small tournament. It shouldn't be hard to schedule it so the fields can stay on time.
          Bayside what a joke.

Comment

GPS has multiple teams didn't show up for their games and teams short on players. Have fun and relax cause these games are meaningless. Great weekend spending with your families.

Comment

GPS has multiple teams didn't show up for their games and teams short on players. Have fun and relax cause these games are meaningless. Great weekend spending with your families.
              Examples? I was there all weekend and didn't see any of that happening. Their tournament was well organized and ran smoothly from my experience.

Comment

Examples? I was there all weekend and didn't see any of that happening. Their tournament was well organized and ran smoothly from my experience.
                My son's game was canceled and their second opponent only have 6 players.

Comment

My son's game was canceled and their second opponent only have 6 players.
                  What age group/division?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    what age group/division?
                    u9/u10

Comment

It's just a bad weekend to hold the tournament. It's Fathers Day, it's the at the end of a long season, it's the weekend after state cup. Everyone hates playing in this tournament. What bayside should consider is hosting a high school team jamboree tournament for high school teams in August the weekend before double sessions start. That's when the juices start flowing for the fall season and everyone is looking for a place to get started.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X