Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's all supply and demand. Let it play out. If there is demand for another RI premier club players will sign up. If there isn't they won't. RI Rush doesn't have a single team assembled yet.
    They have one team already.....

Comment

I'm sorry, no way I can take this guy seriously.

When was the last time he coached a good team?

Seriously?

ESPA is a rec program at best. Good luck in MAPLE D.

Comment

I'm sorry, no way I can take this guy seriously.

When was the last time he coached a good team?

Seriously?

ESPA is a rec program at best. Good luck in MAPLE D.
        Jelly much? JD's ESPA 3v3 teams do quite well in tournaments. His NEFC teams last year did well in NEP as did his Blackwatch teams before that in Maple.

A better question to ask might be what constitutes a good team. Is it one that had a winning record? Is it one that increase it's level of competition every season? Is it one that plays and wins in NPL or ENCL? How does one build a winning team? From what I've seen of the big clubs like NEFC, GPS and Stars, they do it by recruiting the best players developed elsewhere, players developed by coaches like JD. Why not tell us what coach your child plays for and what academy he went through so we can examine their record and compare?

Comment

Jelly much? JD's ESPA 3v3 teams do quite well in tournaments. His NEFC teams last year did well in NEP as did his Blackwatch teams before that in Maple.

A better question to ask might be what constitutes a good team. Is it one that had a winning record? Is it one that increase it's level of competition every season? Is it one that plays and wins in NPL or ENCL? How does one build a winning team? From what I've seen of the big clubs like NEFC, GPS and Stars, they do it by recruiting the best players developed elsewhere, players developed by coaches like JD. Why not tell us what coach your child plays for and what academy he went through so we can examine their record and compare?
          You're joking about the 3v3 thing right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X