EWG
    South Kingstown
    Prout
    North Kingstown
    Cranston West
    Barrington
    Lincoln

Comment

After quick perusal of your list, I'd say Portsmouth too high (no mkm next year). My Hope too high, and East Greenwhich and Barrington too low.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Portsmouth
        LaSalle
        Mt. Hope
        Cumberland
        Smithfield
        Bay View
        East Greenwich
        EWG
        South Kingstown
        Prout
        North Kingstown
        Cranston West
        Barrington
        Lincoln
        Who is playing keeper for Lasalle because that is an issue they have not had to deal with for four years and replacing AF is no small task. Their incoming seniors are well known thru Bayside and not to be confused with the level of last year seniors. Still a lot of strong players but certainly not a lock to win anything.

MKM is gone, I would drop Portsmouth down.

Mt. Hope seems high at #3, don't recall being that impressed with anyone on that crew last year. Smithfield definitely seems high. I would think bottom five easily.

What has happened to women's soccer in Lincoln. Last seems appropriate.

Cumberland is returning virtually their entire starting line up from last year. They have easily the best pair of forwards in RIIL. Very strong in the middle. Backs are good, not great. The issue with this group is keeper. I think this is the State Champ this fall.

Comment

Prout listed too low on list. See them as Top 5 with EA (Bayside) carrying them on her back. You heard it here first...she will be Div 1 Leading scorer. You Go Big Red Machine.

Comment

Prout listed too low on list. See them as Top 5 with EA (Bayside) carrying them on her back. You heard it here first...she will be Div 1 Leading scorer. You Go Big Red Machine.
            Hahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who is playing keeper for Lasalle because that is an issue they have not had to deal with for four years and replacing AF is no small task. Their incoming seniors are well known thru Bayside and not to be confused with the level of last year seniors. Still a lot of strong players but certainly not a lock to win anything.

MKM is gone, I would drop Portsmouth down.

Mt. Hope seems high at #3, don't recall being that impressed with anyone on that crew last year. Smithfield definitely seems high. I would think bottom five easily.

What has happened to women's soccer in Lincoln. Last seems appropriate.

Cumberland is returning virtually their entire starting line up from last year. They have easily the best pair of forwards in RIIL. Very strong in the middle. Backs are good, not great. The issue with this group is keeper. I think this is the State Champ this fall.

Where is MKM going?

Comment

Ummm, best pair of forwards? They have 1 good forward & 1 good center midfielder, it is going to be tough to win it all on the backs of two girls, they will be in the mix but without a keeper they will give up a lot of goals.

Comment

Cumberland will have some strong players coming up as freshmen. One is a goalie and the other is a defender.

Comment

Where is MKM going?
                    Prep school I believe. St. George's I think.

Comment

Ummm, best pair of forwards? They have 1 good forward & 1 good center midfielder, it is going to be tough to win it all on the backs of two girls, they will be in the mix but without a keeper they will give up a lot of goals.
                      Best pair of forwards - yes. One was all state as soph the other is all division. Their 4 mids are also excellent. team to beat this year. No one has six stronger girls up top.

Comment

Seems Talking Soccer is very popular in Cumberland.

Comment

Best pair of forwards - yes. One was all state as soph the other is all division. Their 4 mids are also excellent. team to beat this year. No one has six stronger girls up top.
                          Let's revisit this in October, don't count out Mt. Hope, their forward is as good as Cumberland's all-state sophomore, both girls will be juniors and fighting for top scorer spot. Mt. Hope biggest weakness will be in midfield so expect to see long balls served up to top but if the forward can run on them she will be a force to reckon with.

Comment

Let's revisit this in October, don't count out Mt. Hope, their forward is as good as Cumberland's all-state sophomore, both girls will be juniors and fighting for top scorer spot. Mt. Hope biggest weakness will be in midfield so expect to see long balls served up to top but if the forward can run on them she will be a force to reckon with.
                            oh my ... the testosterone that flows through girls soccer.

Comment

Team/Core Player Summary (Non Soccer Moms)

Would be interesting to hear perspective on core players per team for each Division 1 Team and overall team strength and weakness...instead of hearing about rabid soccer mom's cheering up their own children. Anyone out there with unbias perspective. Is there not a self-less soul in the bunch?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X