Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club tuitions

Moving to area, and looking around for a placement for my daughter.
    How much do club costs in RI/SE Mass?
    I have heard that Bayside is just under $3000. Curious about others. I wished they just published this info on their websites.
    I know there’s more to look at besides cost, and you get what you pay for, and so on…..

Age group competitive level, etc. all matter a lot to your comparison. Which are you asking about?

Comment

The better players don’t waste money on RI clubs unless they hate driving out of state. MA clubs higher level teams and better training will cost $3,500-5,000 depending on club and level. ECNL and ECRL (Scorpions) is less than GA or GA rising (NEFC) although I don’t think NEFC has ga rising, but ECNL much better pathway. In RI bayside best option for boys but not girls unless they make the top team and still no real pathway they only have ECRL 2. Not sure about Surf RI. Maybe someone will come here to tell tuition.

Comment

Is there a “best pathway” for girls to college soccer in RI other than leaving to play for a MA club?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Is there a “best pathway” for girls to college soccer in RI other than leaving to play for a MA club?
          No. Time to flee. NEFC not far away..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X