Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorps RI: Now We're Talking!

Could this be the thing that breaks Bayside Girls and RI Surf? Who's coming with me?

https://www.scorpionssoccer.org/expa...s-rhode-island

This is a joke, right? The Bruno teams are not good, at all.

Comment

Just seen that Scorpions RI moving into Rhode Island Bruno merging with the scorpions . Rumor there’s also another organization merging with the Scorpions soon to be announced. scorpions are expanding.

Comment

Great news for RI players and families. At least gives them a little more choice than before. Not great news for Surf, who has had no competition since they got started in 2020.

Comment

This scorpion RI team will be playing in the same league that some town teams play in and the surf 3rd teams. It will be a good move to some but they will def grow and maybe some will leave surf and get better coaching and confidence. It won’t impact bayside Juventus or Liverpool… yet.

Comment

what’s actually changing with this announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              This scorpion RI team will be playing in the same league that some town teams play in and the surf 3rd teams. It will be a good move to some but they will def grow and maybe some will leave surf and get better coaching and confidence. It won’t impact bayside Juventus or Liverpool… yet.
              "Yet" is the right word. Parents and players won't be affected much, as they're only involved for a relatively brief window of time. Who this is going to affect is Surf's owners and coaches. Maybe Bayside to a lesser extent. Liverpool seems to have their own niche. Does Juventus still have RI teams?

Comment

Scorpions moving into RI has been needed for a while. They are not an issue for Bayside. Bayside should focus on boys. scorpions girls. This is a major need and win for RI. Will be a major loss for Surf.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  Could this be the thing that breaks Bayside Girls and RI Surf? Who's coming with me?

https://www.scorpionssoccer.org/expa...s-rhode-island

i think i would still rather be coached by bayside and surf coaches then bruno coaches not that the latter 2 offer much better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X