Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You’re an idiot for keeping this BS going. People like are the problem with this site.
    I don't think the poster is an idiot for stating facts. The only part that bothers me is that he/she did not identify the club/town/person(s). That would be helpful, so families know who to steer clear of.

Comment

I don't think the poster is an idiot for stating facts. The only part that bothers me is that he/she did not identify the club/town/person(s). That would be helpful, so families know who to steer clear of.
      What bothers me is that I am always the last to know this stuff. I was having a few Saturday night drinks w some other parents while the kids played a little backyard pickup. Someone brought this thread up and to my shock everyone seemed to know about it. What a shame

Comment

Shame on the club for keeping this guy. No way the player isn’t affected. For the poster who said “giving it better”, real classy ! You are either a creep or a troll . Why do they keep him . Why do parents expose their children to this ? Can anyone say … pattern ?

Comment

Shame on the club for keeping this guy. No way the player isn’t affected. For the poster who said “giving it better”, real classy ! You are either a creep or a troll . Why do they keep him . Why do parents expose their children to this ? Can anyone say … pattern ?
          These comments are being made by an angry parent who decided to blame his failed marriage on someone else. The poster is a disgusting thoughtless human who put his own desire for revenge over his child’s feelings. If you want to do what’s right for everyone involved, then let this post just fade away.

Comment

Why is it always the coach or admin who is blamed? What about these filthy women. Both of these situations came about because of their inability to be a real parent. Of coarse these guys are going to treat them like a nappy and send them on their way on their way home when they are done with them

Comment

First ,not the parent involved. Why is the coach blamed . He is a creep, that’s why. The other half IS also to blame. Can’t tell me it doesn’t hurt the kid. Doubt if “the failed marriage” parent is out here posting. The kid shouldn’t be reading this. How would she know unless the creep coach directed her ,(wouldnt doubt it)

Comment

Was it also an angry dad : his first wife’s parent , that started this too. When you are in a position of authority you shouldn’t be using it to further your sex life. Period.

Comment

.also doubt it was the ex posting ,(not angry enough), but definately the weasel coach defending,(who else would)? how does the program let him stay ?

Comment

Did anyone fix the smaller than regulation goals at Wheeler? That’s a more important topic.

Comment

great question and also a great lead to get us back to civility

Comment

great question and also a great lead to get us back to civility
                        Let the goals be larger. So says King Charles of Charlestown, RI

Comment

Where you been? He doesn't show his face at the fields anymore anyway. Liability to the league.

Comment

Let the goals be larger. So says King Charles of Charlestown, RI
                            Better yet, let all the games be moved to Prout (U13 and up, at least).

Comment

Surfs college director got fired and couldn’t fill a team last year at CCRI. His advice should be great! Woooo hoooo

Comment

Hey Surf RI how is it to have one of you loyal staff members send their daughter off the scorpions. Another reason proving LR is in it from himself. He just keeps pulling strings politically and just using you all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X