X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Which I thought wasn’t allowed… that coach also promotes RI surf to the players and their extra trainings. That is interesting that GR left RI to go to Massachusetts. Wonder when the rest of them will get on board?
    Had to move somewhere because of the high school coaching conflict. Word on the street is they chose NE Surf over Scorpions in order to keep the directors at RI Surf from over reacting.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

This.
    One of the many reasons we couldn’t run to MA soccer fast enough. Not perfect there either but issues pale in comparison to the crap that goes on in RI

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

premier soccer is a joke no matter where you go in ri.
    This.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Who cares about Surf it’s crazy parents still followed the fools from GPS to Surf I would never trust the development of my kid from a club that is run by JF AS MP and LR. They should know better especially with everything that happened to GPS RI
    It’s crazy that bayside parents allow their kids to be harassed and screamed at by parents on their own team.

premier soccer is a joke no matter where you go in ri.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Who cares about Surf it’s crazy parents still followed the fools from GPS to Surf I would never trust the development of my kid from a club that is run by JF AS MP and LR. They should know better especially with everything that happened to GPS RI

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Correct. The RI Surf 2008 Elite (DPL) coach is also the varsity coach at LSA.
    Which I thought wasn’t allowed… that coach also promotes RI surf to the players and their extra trainings. That is interesting that GR left RI to go to Massachusetts. Wonder when the rest of them will get on board? Also, look how many girls they move around from age groups to make a stronger team. Many girls play multiple teams and ages. They don’t want to develop the kids they want to make their wallet bigger… ( or egos)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

2008? Or 2010? Confused because this is a 2010 thread
    Since when? This is a general RI Surf sucks thread. Regardless, 2008.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

LR stayed at RI Surf. Daughter to NE Surf to what has been a strong team. Two of NE Surf’s best players has since moved on to Scorps - leaving NE Surf weaker.
    2008? Or 2010? Confused because this is a 2010 thread

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

NE Surf is an odd choice. No real pathway.
    Maybe budget friendly. Also where would she be welcomed with open arms with her dad at a club already.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can't stay at RI Surf is what I heard due to coaching conflict of interest.
    NE Surf is an odd choice. No real pathway.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Correct. The RI Surf 2008 Elite (DPL) coach is also the varsity coach at LSA.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Okay hang on, did LR leave or did his daughter leave or did someone else go to Scorps or all of the above?
    LR stayed at RI Surf. Daughter to NE Surf to what has been a strong team. Two of NE Surf’s best players has since moved on to Scorps - leaving NE Surf weaker.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LR now at New England Surf and their best 2 best defenders just left for Scorps and ECNL. Hey LR...whooops!!!
    Okay hang on, did LR leave or did his daughter leave or did someone else go to Scorps or all of the above?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LR now at New England Surf and their best 2 best defenders just left for Scorps and ECNL. Hey LR...whooops!!!
    Ooooooo…juicy. Two girls left NE Surf? Or 2 left RI Surf?

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X