Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayside 08’s- 0-3(0 goals scored,13 allowed)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside 08’s- 0-3(0 goals scored,13 allowed)

Well Bayside parents you guys hit an all time low and it couldn’t have happened to a more obnoxious fan base. Please explain how the “the best” u-little team- Bayside 08’s- just finished a tournament 0-3 and your “best” loss was to an 09 team 3-0. Haha. Your team was outscored 13-0. Your parents were loud and obnoxious as always and the girls just quit against a terrible select 08 team. Bayside as a club should be embarrassed for this performance. Let me ask you something when you were down 6-0 to select was it necessary to continue to yell at the refs? Bayside parents you were down 6 f’en goals. C’mon man. Also, great shutout loss by 3 goals to an 09 team by the way. How can a team go 3 games WITHOUT SCORING a goal. And bayside you wonder why every other club including RI Surf thinks your club is a complete joke. I don’t think you are a joke by the way, I just think you have become a decent town team with loud parents. Look on the bright side… oh wait… there isn’t one. At least you guys don’t have to play for another 9 months so maybe that is the bright side.

It takes a special kind of parent to come here and post like that.

Comment

I look at the 09 game differently. If the 09 team didn't score 3 goals and bayside 08's scored 3 goals it would have been 3-0 bayside.

Comment

Ah so cute the OP must have a 12 or 13 year old daughter. Since the beginning of time bayside has developed u littles only to have every single good player leave by U-14. It happens every year. What is different this year? All of Baysides good U-14 players have already left the club. No biggie. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Well Bayside parents you guys hit an all time low and it couldn’t have happened to a more obnoxious fan base. Please explain how the “the best” u-little team- Bayside 08’s- just finished a tournament 0-3 and your “best” loss was to an 09 team 3-0. Haha. Your team was outscored 13-0. Your parents were loud and obnoxious as always and the girls just quit against a terrible select 08 team. Bayside as a club should be embarrassed for this performance. Let me ask you something when you were down 6-0 to select was it necessary to continue to yell at the refs? Bayside parents you were down 6 f’en goals. C’mon man. Also, great shutout loss by 3 goals to an 09 team by the way. How can a team go 3 games WITHOUT SCORING a goal. And bayside you wonder why every other club including RI Surf thinks your club is a complete joke. I don’t think you are a joke by the way, I just think you have become a decent town team with loud parents. Look on the bright side… oh wait… there isn’t one. At least you guys don’t have to play for another 9 months so maybe that is the bright side.
          I love this!!! You put into words what every other club parent is thinking. Bayside parents are trash. Most obnoxious group of animals to ever walk the earth. Have fun next year! Losers. Can’t wait till they finally come across a group of parents that have no tolerance for their bull**** and knock one of those loud mouths right the hell out.

Comment

I love this!!! You put into words what every other club parent is thinking. Bayside parents are trash. Most obnoxious group of animals to ever walk the earth. Have fun next year! Losers. Can’t wait till they finally come across a group of parents that have no tolerance for their bull**** and knock one of those loud mouths right the hell out.
            Who is going to do the knocking out? I mean in person not on talking soccer?

Comment

Who is going to do the knocking out? I mean in person not on talking soccer?
              Who knows. Would be interesting to see some of these Bayside parents acting the way they do on the sidelines with some of the New York teams parents. It’s inevitable that one day they will be given a taste of their own medicine. They don’t realize how completely out of line they can be. Parents around here are just used to it. It’s expected from them. When Bayside starts playing in the new “elite” league that will take them out of state more frequently they’re sideline behavior will not be as tolerated as it has been in this area.

Comment

Who knows. Would be interesting to see some of these Bayside parents acting the way they do on the sidelines with some of the New York teams parents. It’s inevitable that one day they will be given a taste of their own medicine. They don’t realize how completely out of line they can be. Parents around here are just used to it. It’s expected from them. When Bayside starts playing in the new “elite” league that will take them out of state more frequently they’re sideline behavior will not be as tolerated as it has been in this area.
                Unfortunately that might be exactly what they need though.

Comment

Wasn't going to comment on this post but why not pile on Bayside when they are down. Remember when they were considered a top of the tier u-little team. Seems like many moons ago for the 08's. Wasn't around to see this debacle this weekend but couldn't have happened to a worse group of parents.

Comment

It could have been worse this weekend for bayside. 08’s could have let in 14 goals and scored negative 3 goals.

Comment

Ah so cute the OP must have a 12 or 13 year old daughter. Since the beginning of time bayside has developed u littles only to have every single good player leave by U-14. It happens every year. What is different this year? All of Baysides good U-14 players have already left the club. No biggie. It is what it is.
                      It literally happens to every club big and small. FC Stars will shop from every team around age 12-14 to build their ECNL teams. Scorpions tries to do the same but they aren’t as good as Stars. So even NEFC, SSS, etc will all lose top players if offered national ECNL spots on stars. Cannot be avoided. Unless…. RI gets an ECNL license on the girls side at one of their clubs. Then we can retain some talent. Otherwise we get *****s like this posting here.

Comment

Dont care about bayside one way or the other, but Its always better for club soccer when they are decent. My only question is what were they doing in the 1st division? Obviously they were overmatched and should have moved down.

Comment

Bad coaching + EVERY good player leaves by U-14 + bad parents =recipe for disaster for Bayside. Sad just sad.

Comment

PB needs to go. Ownership of Bayside must see the trajectory of his 2012s & 2008s. Both teams losing players, both teams play an embarrassing style of soccer and both teams are getting worse.

Comment

It could have been worse this weekend for bayside. 08’s could have let in 14 goals and scored negative 3 goals.
                              Maybe 08s need a better GK and Center Back? That’s too many goals to not look at the back line.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X