Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH has moved to SC.
    comes back here and there to check in and run some clinics and camp. That’s it.
    No longer full time here in RI

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      AH has moved to SC.
      comes back here and there to check in and run some clinics and camp. That’s it.
      No longer full time here in RI
      BINGO!!! Hence the prove me wrong post.

Comment

fake news
        Seems to me that as soon as someone says "fake news" these days its the first sign that of exactly the opposite!

Comment

AH is part owner, smart move stopping by from time to time. He’s the only one there with a resume so it keeps people from jumping ship if he’s gone

Comment

Is there new Director of Coaching? I can’t imagine he can be DOC from South Carolina. They must be working on a replacement?

Comment

How many teams will they have in the fall competing in NECSL??

Comment

AH must have an apartment here because he always seems to be at training

Comment

So are you saying the poster was wrong and he didn’t move to SC? His wife is local, maybe staying with family. If he’s around all Fall, then you’re right. If not, then…

Comment

Any new updates? Did they hire a new DOC?

Comment

Anything new on this club? Their website is kind of cryptic. Their FB page appears to have posts about a handful of teams, but hard to figure out what league(s) they're in.

Comment

Anything new on this club? Their website is kind of cryptic. Their FB page appears to have posts about a handful of teams, but hard to figure out what league(s) they're in.
                        NECSL. You can see there teams schedules and results on the NECSL website.

Comment

NECSL. You can see there teams schedules and results on the NECSL website.
                          I guess the real question is, what birth year teams do they currently have? And for anyone who was part of a new team (i.e., the first team they created in a particular year group), how has the experience been?

Comment

I guess the real question is, what birth year teams do they currently have? And for anyone who was part of a new team (i.e., the first team they created in a particular year group), how has the experience been?
                            The girls coaches are very green and probably have very little potential to improve. They have a coach mentoring them that is very good but things only go reasonably well when he is there. If your daughter is HS age playing out the string then it is fine. For the younger age groups run for the hills because you will get very little development out of current coaches.

Comment

The girls coaches are very green and probably have very little potential to improve. They have a coach mentoring them that is very good but things only go reasonably well when he is there. If your daughter is HS age playing out the string then it is fine. For the younger age groups run for the hills because you will get very little development out of current coaches.
                              I would run for the hills in either case. Their DOC lives more than 1000 miles away and makes very few appearances. Of course, with tryouts coming up there he is! Back just in time to be so shocked by how badly one of his teams played that he lectured the girls for 30 minutes after a game played in the heat. He should have spent that time apologizing to parents for selling this program that he spends no time nurturing. Higher Level should go back to just training people, as it is now club coaches won't like their players doing physical training with another "club". AH is a used car salesman.

Comment

I would run for the hills in either case. Their DOC lives more than 1000 miles away and makes very few appearances. Of course, with tryouts coming up there he is! Back just in time to be so shocked by how badly one of his teams played that he lectured the girls for 30 minutes after a game played in the heat. He should have spent that time apologizing to parents for selling this program that he spends no time nurturing. Higher Level should go back to just training people, as it is now club coaches won't like their players doing physical training with another "club". AH is a used car salesman.
                                the 2008g team was outscored 20-1 this weekend. i have no idea what they were doing yesterday. it didn't even look like soccer. the game was embarrassing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X