Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Higher level,llc

What do you all know about Higher Level. I checked out their website. Are they a club or training academy it’s unclear. Also couldn’t find much on who the coaches are. Anyone have experience with them?

They are both. This is a their first year fielding their own soccer teams. Looks like they are off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      They are both. This is a their first year fielding their own soccer teams. Looks like they are off to a good start.
      My daughter attended their tryout and it was well run and there was some good mixed age group talent. She was on one the Impact NPL Bayside teams but we may move to Higher Level. Lesser league competition but could be good training and individual development to support her for her juniior and senior year of high school. She will probably try to walk on a D3 team in college anyway.

Comment

If I'm paying for a premier club, I want a coach with credentials. Name a single coach in their program that has COACHING experience that even remotely compares to other premier clubs in RI or MA.

Comment

The director of coaches is top notch. Some of the coaches of the B teams at our clubs are paid babysitters. The bar is really low for coaching in RI. Many of the coaches have the minimal credentials and most lack any really passion for developing players.

Comment

The director of coaches is top notch. Some of the coaches of the B teams at our clubs are paid babysitters. The bar is really low for coaching in RI. Many of the coaches have the minimal credentials and most lack any really passion for developing players.
            The director of coaches was awesome, he is moving down South. I guess if you are comparing the staff to "B" team coaches you might be accurate. Best of luck to them, they seem like nice kids, just would be better for their own development to be assistants with experienced coaches first.

Comment

The director of coaches was awesome, he is moving down South. I guess if you are comparing the staff to "B" team coaches you might be accurate. Best of luck to them, they seem like nice kids, just would be better for their own development to be assistants with experienced coaches first.
              What is the point of having a good coach if he or she is barely there?

Comment

Not a bad first year for the HL academy program. You have to start somewhere.

Comment

What do you mean by “moving down south?” The director of coaching is leaving the club?

Comment

What do you mean by “moving down south?” The director of coaching is leaving the club?
                    Moved to South Carolina from what I heard

Comment

Moved to South Carolina from what I heard
                      fake news

Comment

fake news
                        Prove me wrong

Comment

Prove me wrong
                          He was at training yesterday

Comment

He was at training yesterday
                            Give the initials of the person your speaking about

Comment

His initials are AH

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X