X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

They don't select all the best players and then they don't play the best players either. The OP had it right. Worst coaching I have ever seen. The coach yelled at a player for passing it back on the kickoff. It is a joke. Already one player using CTE to leave. More will follow.
    Is this Portsmouth? There is plenty of talent coming from PYSA and the clubs these players are part of. So what is going on with the coaching?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Some of this has to be on the players, not just the coaching. Don't any of these players know where to be and how to move on their own?
    They don't select all the best players and then they don't play the best players either. The OP had it right. Worst coaching I have ever seen. The coach yelled at a player for passing it back on the kickoff. It is a joke. Already one player using CTE to leave. More will follow.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is true and the other thing going on is that players are switching schools using the CTE as a way of finding the better coaches. The worst I have seen by far is in Portsmouth. When we played their town teams they were always competitive, with good coaching. To watch that team the last few years was unbelievable. We scored 4 goals in the first half with their formation wide open. TBH it should have been 8. They play a high line while their keeper never leaves the goal box. They play like a bunch of statues with three forwards staying high and their outside mids stay wide and never come back inside to defend.
    Some of this has to be on the players, not just the coaching. Don't any of these players know where to be and how to move on their own?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is true and the other thing going on is that players are switching schools using the CTE as a way of finding the better coaches. The worst I have seen by far is in Portsmouth. When we played their town teams they were always competitive, with good coaching. To watch that team the last few years was unbelievable. We scored 4 goals in the first half with their formation wide open. TBH it should have been 8. They play a high line while their keeper never leaves the goal box. They play like a bunch of statues with three forwards staying high and their outside mids stay wide and never come back inside to defend.
    I’ve heard great things about Tiverton HS girls soccer.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Best and Worst Girls High School Soccer Coaches in RI

Best and Worst Girls High School Soccer Coaches in RI

I’ve heard we have some good stories about girls HS soccer coaches, but I’ve heard more disappointing stories. Is it true more good club girls that are not playing HS soccer in RI due to coaching? This is a shame.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X