Best and Worst Girls High School Soccer Coaches in RI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They also run drills that were popular in the 1980s.

Comment

If your kid showed up fit, resting at night, arriving gestated, and stretching before and after practice they will be fine. Coach should be giving water breaks in the shade, as well as break up the practice between conditioning, drills, scrimmage and a bit of talking of expectations.

Comment

*hydrated

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          If your kid showed up fit, resting at night, arriving gestated, and stretching before and after practice they will be fine. Coach should be giving water breaks in the shade, as well as break up the practice between conditioning, drills, scrimmage and a bit of talking of expectations.
          My kid is fit and knows how to take care of his body but there are a lot of kids, especially on the girls side that show up not fit. If this was the way to run tryouts, I'm sure the top end clubs would do it this way. You are probably defending it because you're a HS coach that does the same thing.

Comment

The girls should get off tic toc. Can’t lie around all summer then expect to show up to preseason able to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              They also run drills that were popular in the 1980s.
              Running drills at a tryout?
              They should be fit and ready to play.
              Our coach has a fitness run before they even get on the field to tryout.
              Then they tryout in a game per day.
              Either you’re ready, can play, and make the team or you aren’t ready and are knocked down to JV or cut.
              Too late for drills when it comes to tryouts. Players show their in the games or they don’t.
              Fair enough in my opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X