X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Wow. Thanks for the update NK pops. What are they the New England Patriots? Not sure I would consider getting to a shootout in the finals as a lost season. Glad our team only plays them once a year.
    You played vs a team with 0 players that experience anything like DA or ECNL. LaSalle had 5-6 players at the level play this weekend. This shows a few things

1) your not as good as you think

2) all that travel and expense did nothing for you

3) Lasalle not have a good team from players, staff or culture going. Many top players skipping wanting to go to school there and going to other schools of a result which should give a red flag.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What I want to know, is the LaSalle girls soccer dynasty coming to an end? They played awful in the finals. NK was the much better team.
    Wow. Thanks for the update NK pops. What are they the New England Patriots? Not sure I would consider getting to a shootout in the finals as a lost season. Glad our team only plays them once a year.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What I want to know, is the LaSalle girls soccer dynasty coming to an end? They played awful in the finals. NK was the much better team.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    NK wins it all over LaSalle in PKs -- have to say that NK has been a habitually underperformer in the playoffs but finally put it together this year..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    They should have at least been in the finals.
    So, what happened?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    They should have at least been in the finals.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I saw CW this year and individual skill-wise they were impressive. That being said, skill doesn't always beat athleticism and size in HS soccer, so it will be a lot of fun to see how things pan out.
    I knew they were doomed after their best player graduated last year.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Unfortunately their coach is horrible

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I saw CW this year and individual skill-wise they were impressive. That being said, skill doesn't always beat athleticism and size in HS soccer, so it will be a lot of fun to see how things pan out.
    Coaching is what wins it!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    They really are pretty good this year. In the end it will be who wants most.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    They really are pretty good this year. In the end it will be who wants most.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Cranston West mom finally right!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Boy, is RIIL getting a kick back to farm out standings to maxpreps (and even that site isn't working right) -- and PROJO a bit screwed up as well. Schools pay a lot of money to RIIL -you'd think they could manage a simple website with scores and standings. Was out for a bit - wow to see a bit of a shakeup -- and the usual underperformers (most in the south and east) - just pretty sad that D1 has fallen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Some of the coaching at the high school level is really bad, bordering on incompetence. The Portsmouth D1 girls team literally boots the ball forward on the kickoffs! Not passing back first, I mean NFL style! Good Grief!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Cranston West about to have a record breaking season!

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X