Girls HS 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want to know, is the LaSalle girls soccer dynasty coming to an end? They played awful in the finals. NK was the much better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      What I want to know, is the LaSalle girls soccer dynasty coming to an end? They played awful in the finals. NK was the much better team.
      Wow. Thanks for the update NK pops. What are they the New England Patriots? Not sure I would consider getting to a shootout in the finals as a lost season. Glad our team only plays them once a year.

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the update NK pops. What are they the New England Patriots? Not sure I would consider getting to a shootout in the finals as a lost season. Glad our team only plays them once a year.
        You played vs a team with 0 players that experience anything like DA or ECNL. LaSalle had 5-6 players at the level play this weekend. This shows a few things

1) your not as good as you think

2) all that travel and expense did nothing for you

3) Lasalle not have a good team from players, staff or culture going. Many top players skipping wanting to go to school there and going to other schools of a result which should give a red flag.

Comment

You played vs a team with 0 players that experience anything like DA or ECNL. LaSalle had 5-6 players at the level play this weekend. This shows a few things

3) Lasalle not have a good team from players, staff or culture going. Many top players skipping wanting to go to school there and going to other schools of a result which should give a red flag.
          Your writing and inability to make a sensible argument is actually helping La Salle get more students.

Comment

Students attend Lasalle because of a commitment to education. After reading this mess and barely being able to make sense of what you are trying to spit out I think that I will choose Lasalle or something comparable for my kids

Comment

I did not play against anyone and most likely either did you. I was just stating that they are probably not finished when they can still make the final game. All that other info that you provided is just a wild guess that sounds far fetched.

Comment

My prediction for next year:
                Pilgrim dominates all season, gets to the finals, opponent fails to show up to the game, Pilgrim still loses.

Comment

Students attend Lasalle because of a commitment to education. After reading this mess and barely being able to make sense of what you are trying to spit out I think that I will choose Lasalle or something comparable for my kids
                  True.. but LaSalle also recruits and skirts the RIIL rules because private schools are overrepresented on the PCOA and of course RIIL..but given their inherent advantages the fact they have not won in a couple of years (and barely won their last titleis telling

Comment

True.. but LaSalle also recruits and skirts the RIIL rules because private schools are overrepresented on the PCOA and of course RIIL..but given their inherent advantages the fact they have not won in a couple of years (and barely won their last titleis telling
                    They won last year and missed by a penalty kick this year

Comment

My prediction for next year:
                      Pilgrim dominates all season, gets to the finals, opponent fails to show up to the game, Pilgrim still loses.
                      No way...Cranston West building a dynasty

Comment

They won last year and missed by a penalty kick this year
                        Realistically, LaSalle lost on the goal scored in the second half. NK player, LaSalle player get to ball on a 50/50 at the same time. Both players go to ground and it’s all feet during the challenge. No pushing or shoulder to shoulder etc…
                        NK player get up first puts the ball in for the winner.
                        Did not go to the game but did watch the replay.
                        Lasalle scored a soft goal to begin game. NK outplayed them.
                        LaSalle resorted to physical play. Did not help them.
                        So their play has definitely declined in the last two seasons.
                        Did not just lose by a PK

Comment

No way...Cranston West building a dynasty
                          Cranston West had their chances the last two seasons and could not do it. Why?? That’s soccer. just because you should doesn’t mean you will.
                          Big graduation for CW this year and the players that could’ve helped win the championship are leaving.
                          .500 year at best for CW next season

Comment

Realistically, LaSalle lost on the goal scored in the second half. NK player, LaSalle player get to ball on a 50/50 at the same time. Both players go to ground and it’s all feet during the challenge. No pushing or shoulder to shoulder etc…
                            NK player get up first puts the ball in for the winner.
                            Did not go to the game but did watch the replay.
                            Lasalle scored a soft goal to begin game. NK outplayed them.
                            LaSalle resorted to physical play. Did not help them.
                            So their play has definitely declined in the last two seasons.
                            Did not just lose by a PK
                            Must have missed this. They scored on a free kick. Not sure what game you were watching

Comment

Must have missed this. They scored on a free kick. Not sure what game you were watching
                              Who scored on a free kick?
                              what game were you watching?
                              Lasalle scored first… not on a free kick.
                              NK scored next… not on a free kick
                              NK scored in 2nd half on the 50/50 ball only to be called back by a poor officiating call.
                              The rest were PK’s during shootout.
                              Good try though

Comment

Seasons over boys. Enjoy the Pats game and let go of goals that could have been but didn’t count.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X