Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Y’all so pressed over a coach. Let’s see y’all energy and post this ish with your registered name.
    You first!!

Comment

So here’s a fresh (and maybe un-welcome :) outsiders perspective. My son started training with him a couple years ago and has since moved from an ICSL D4 team to EDP I. His confidence skyrocketed from the training and his skills/abilities did as well. He just made ODP as well which has been a goal of his. I don’t know about all the politics and problems you all seem to all be deeply aware of - but from a pure training standpoint my sons experience has been very positive and I can attribute some of that success to the many nights of training and feedback at the SB garage.

Comment

Who doesn’t make odp? They will take anyone

Comment

Sheesh I hesitated adding that about ODP thinking someone would troll but hoping they wouldn’t lol. Yeah it ain’t MLS but it was a goal of his and he made it - so yeah - I guess go ahead and continue diminishing accomplishments of young kids if it makes you feel better.

Comment

So here’s a fresh (and maybe un-welcome :) outsiders perspective. My son started training with him a couple years ago and has since moved from an ICSL D4 team to EDP I. His confidence skyrocketed from the training and his skills/abilities did as well. He just made ODP as well which has been a goal of his. I don’t know about all the politics and problems you all seem to all be deeply aware of - but from a pure training standpoint my sons experience has been very positive and I can attribute some of that success to the many nights of training and feedback at the SB garage.
            Congratulations to your son. SB is a great trainer so tune out the haters and enjoy the journey.

Comment

Congratulations to your son. SB is a great trainer so tune out the haters and enjoy the journey.
              Thanks Beth

Comment

I seem to think the guy who got his chick stolen from SB started this thread.

Comment

His "chick" more like his wife.

Comment

Nope. He has more class than doing that

Comment

1) people usually don’t “steal” someone’s spouse. Something usually already going on and wrong in the relationship before the “stealer” walks into the picture.

2) Even if he “stole” someone’s wife…they’re consenting adults, not my business, and he runs great sessions.

Just be done with this already and take your sour grapes to go make some more “whine” somewhere else.

Comment

1) people usually don’t “steal” someone’s spouse. Something usually already going on and wrong in the relationship before the “stealer” walks into the picture.

2) Even if he “stole” someone’s wife…they’re consenting adults, not my business, and he runs great sessions.

Just be done with this already and take your sour grapes to go make some more “whine” somewhere else.
                        Look in the mirror and reasses your priorities, his great sessions are all available free on YouTube, bad character and sliminess and lies about his background as a player should be considered - steer clear!

Comment

Look in the mirror and reasses your priorities, his great sessions are all available free on YouTube, bad character and sliminess and lies about his background as a player should be considered - steer clear!
                          My priorities are my kids… they love him and they’ll keep training there.

Comment

Nice pun! Do you think John Gruden would be available to babysit my kids? He’s a great coach!

Comment

Don't ever listen to any free advice given on this forum.

Comment

Nice pun! Do you think John Gruden would be available to babysit my kids? He’s a great coach!
                                Using misogynistic, homophobic language is SO the same thing. SMH

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X