X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have 1 daughter in the club and 1 who left a couple of years ago at PF. The coaching is not the best and I think outside of one or two coaches for the A teams, it's not great. The skill development is not getting done and that's why my daughter's team was middle of the pack in the ECNL. Some of the coaches are really bad. They don't really focus on skill development. It is nice to show all the college commitments, but how many are actually getting any kind of money? The club does offer a lot of camps and programs, but those aren't really designed for the A level kids. I feel like I should get a little for my money.
    If kids commit and get no money, that is their business. I am aware of a bunch that received very good scholarships. Key is these kids play. Coaches seem to send kids where they play and get them ready for it. That is all a youth soccer club is supposed to do.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you're not happy then go somewhere else no?
    Exactly. Plenty of kids want spots at the club.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have 1 daughter in the club and 1 who left a couple of years ago at PF. The coaching is not the best and I think outside of one or two coaches for the A teams, it's not great. The skill development is not getting done and that's why my daughter's team was middle of the pack in the ECNL. Some of the coaches are really bad. They don't really focus on skill development. It is nice to show all the college commitments, but how many are actually getting any kind of money? The club does offer a lot of camps and programs, but those aren't really designed for the A level kids. I feel like I should get a little for my money.
    So leave. Find out what is out there. We are there and are quite thrilled as are many others.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you're not happy then go somewhere else no?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have heard very good things from families that have kids there now or that are now in college and they play. They can't say enough about the organization.
    I am talking about PennFusion.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do you have a link?

Have not heard great things about coaching at PF.
    I have heard very good things from families that have kids there now or that are now in college and they play. They can't say enough about the organization.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do you have a link?

Have not heard great things about coaching at PF.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    PF is a program in decline.

The results in Florida are further confirmation.

FC Delco is the new sheriff in town.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Niko went to Cedar Stars not MF
    He has hit a Dead End at Cedar Stars.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Niko went to Cedar Stars not MF

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What coach left LVU and went to Match Fit?
    Niko Stefanides

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Word on the other board is PF is losing one of their 09s to MF

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Pre-ECNL standings don't mean anything. The 09s were steamrolled by Match Fit in regionals. LVU would have beat them in NCS yet again if they didn't lose their coach and a few players to Match Fit.
    What coach left LVU and went to Match Fit?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Should do okay at NCS regionals. Had a good run in the state cup. Were decent in ECNL from what it looks like in the standings.
    Pre-ECNL standings don't mean anything. The 09s were steamrolled by Match Fit in regionals. LVU would have beat them in NCS yet again if they didn't lose their coach and a few players to Match Fit.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X