X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

PF 08s are all hype. They get worse every year.
    That's because the current coach has no idea what they are doing...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yeah they are no PA Dominion :)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

And now you are just trolling.... U14s best in PA by a mile and finished second in ECNL! They would destroy every U15 team in PA except the PF07s. Enjoy your EDP league wins you clown.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

And PF U12-U14 teams are terrible
    And now you are just trolling.... U14s best in PA by a mile and finished second in ECNL! They would destroy every U15 team in PA except the PF07s. Enjoy your EDP league wins you clown.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

^^^^^^ this.
    Do you really need to win at these young ages? I have watched PF teams rotate their kids evenly while other teams play starters the whole game. PF still the biggest brand in PA girls soccer while these other clubs are falling apart.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yes. New coaches for 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2007 top teams.
    Desperately needed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Did the 2009s get a new coach?
    Yes. New coaches for 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2007 top teams.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

And PF U12-U14 teams are terrible
    Did the 2009s get a new coach?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Geez, did the team run over your dog too? I think you need to get more in your life than 11 yr old soccer if you are so adamant about putting another team down. If you’re the parent of the girl who got cut I understand your frustration but this isn't the best way to deal with it and will only make her life more difficult.
    Thanks Dr. Phil, I'm sure you are helping that person. Dominant implies they beat everyone consistently. They do beat the little teams consistently and they should. They are the biggest girls club in EPA, they should be better than Bucks or Ukies, but they are not.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Lost to the Ukies 4-0 in the last game. Selectively did not mention the other losses to Bucks or Ukies. Tied west mont. Far from dominant, but okay.
    Geez, did the team run over your dog too? I think you need to get more in your life than 11 yr old soccer if you are so adamant about putting another team down. If you’re the parent of the girl who got cut I understand your frustration but this isn’t the best way to deal with it and will only make her life more difficult.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Lost to the Ukies 4-0 in the last game. Selectively did not mention the other losses to Bucks or Ukies. Tied west mont. Far from dominant, but okay.
    ^^^^^^ this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

^^^^^^ this. Rejection puts posters into overdrive. As salty as a saltlick.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

According to gotsoccer they went undefeated in EDP beating Ukies and FCB along the way. We have not played PF recently, but that FCB team was the best team we played this year. Probably not Jeff Cup dominant, but looks like locally they are really good.

Regardless, not sure why anyone wants to put down another local team unless your daughter got cut and you are salty.
    ^^^^^^ this. Rejection puts posters into overdrive. As salty as a saltlick.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Zero state cups for 2010. Good but not dominant. 2010 teams in that tournament were not good. Don't pretend it was Jefferson Cup or something.
    According to gotsoccer they went undefeated in EDP beating Ukies and FCB along the way. We have not played PF recently, but that FCB team was the best team we played this year. Probably not Jeff Cup dominant, but looks like locally they are really good. Regardless, not sure why anyone wants to put down another local team unless your daughter got cut and you are salty.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I assume you are talking about boys? The opponents listed appear to be on the girls side and U12 (2010 girls) is dominant and has been for years as far as I can tell.
    Zero state cups for 2010. Good but not dominant. 2010 teams in that tournament were not good. Don't pretend it was Jefferson Cup or something.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X