PF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone post the cost for PF- HS age, ECNL and RL?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      The cost for next year is not yet public, but it's roughly $3,600 plus uniform and travel costs (flights and hotels to 3-4 showcases, plus hotels for closer tournaments like Jeff Cup). I think it's a few hundred less for RL. There is financial aid available.

Comment

The cost for next year is not yet public, but it's roughly $3,600 plus uniform and travel costs (flights and hotels to 3-4 showcases, plus hotels for closer tournaments like Jeff Cup). I think it's a few hundred less for RL. There is financial aid available.
        Thank you. Questions about the showcases. Is there a flat, all inclusive fee for the players? And does the club provide transportation etc, for the players at the showcase? Are parents required to attend?

Comment

Thank you. Questions about the showcases. Is there a flat, all inclusive fee for the players? And does the club provide transportation etc, for the players at the showcase? Are parents required to attend?
          We are closer to 3900, plus uniform = figure about 4200. For showcases, travel/transportation is not provided. Based on current showcases and league travel, would guess you can easily add another 5K for all of that plus any add ons. I think all in all youll spend 10K on soccer next season at PF.

Parents not required to attend showcaes. You would need to find someone to take your player, though. That would save you some money.

Comment

Great day for FC DELCO!!!
            Couple of wins and all of a sudden it's a 'great day' haha. Such a small club mentality.

Comment

We are closer to 3900, plus uniform = figure about 4200. For showcases, travel/transportation is not provided. Based on current showcases and league travel, would guess you can easily add another 5K for all of that plus any add ons. I think all in all youll spend 10K on soccer next season at PF.

Parents not required to attend showcaes. You would need to find someone to take your player, though. That would save you some money.
              Excellent estimate- anyone planning for their kid to play ECNL in the high school ages should budget roughly $10,000.

Comment

You can send an email to get more info from them directly. They are great in responding.

Comment

You can send an email to get more info from them directly. They are great in responding.
                  They sure are. They'll take anyone's money who is willing to pay.

Comment

They sure are. They'll take anyone's money who is willing to pay.
                    What what club doesn’t?

Comment

What what club doesn’t?
                      You might be surprised

Comment

Not good. Coaching is subpar and development is not great. If you want your kid to play ECNL, don't bother going until later. Otherwise, your player can get better elsewhere at a younger age. No need to rush a kid there.
                        This 100%

Comment

This 100%
                          I agree that if your goal is ECNL it doesn't really matter which club you're at until U13 or U14 - you can always join if you're good enough. However, after an extensive search of the TS posts I have determined that every club is only after your money, the coaching at all clubs is sub-par, all development is poor, and every club just wants your money. I would probably stroke out if someone posted a positive comment on this site...

Comment

ECNL has ALWAYS been a money grab.

Comment

ECNL has ALWAYS been a money grab.
                              The shame of it is that the ECRL and lower teams don't realize where their money goes

Comment

I agree that if your goal is ECNL it doesn't really matter which club you're at until U13 or U14 - you can always join if you're good enough. However, after an extensive search of the TS posts I have determined that every club is only after your money, the coaching at all clubs is sub-par, all development is poor, and every club just wants your money. I would probably stroke out if someone posted a positive comment on this site...
                                Well said. The Ukies do have a bar. Have a beer, relax and watch ur kids play. Could be worst things. Does that count as positive:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X