X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Offense to PF parents...your kids are great players, you are not
    W/L records would indicate PF girls teams are the overall best program in the local area.

Comment

How did PF 08 do against PDA blue on 10/23? Two undefeated teams in ECNL NA.

Comment

How did PF 08 do against PDA blue on 10/23? Two undefeated teams in ECNL NA.
        Game wasn't played due to COVID

Comment

Game wasn't played due to COVID
          If the PF 08s had to isolate why did one play for the 09s?

Comment

PDA didn't have enough players

Comment

PDA didn't have enough players
              PDA played today so I was assuming PF had the Covid issues

Comment

PDA played today so I was assuming PF had the Covid issues
                Why does it matter? Keeping everyone safe is what matters.

Comment

Why does it matter? Keeping everyone safe is what matters.
                  I assume the OP asking because they are concerned about their kid's safety.

Comment

A team can be out due to COVID but individual players can be available based on vaccination / testing status. We had a player practice with our team while her team was not playing, because she was vaccinated and tested negative.

Comment

They're asking about results, nothing to do with their kid's safety haha

Comment

As a precaution, the team shut down for the week including the games on the weekend. In general, PF has been pretty conservative and following guidance from their medical advisors. Things have changed a bit since the spring when these kids weren’t vaccinated. Current guidance is that only unvaxxed players or vaxxed players with symptoms or a positive test have to isolate.

I don’t know the specifics with the 09 in question, but she was probably just cleared to play.

Comment

Have the the PF 08 ECNL girls ever played the 07s in a scrimmage? Who usually wins?

Comment

Have the the PF 08 ECNL girls ever played the 07s in a scrimmage? Who usually wins?
                            07s typically by 4-5 goals

Comment

07s typically by 4-5 goals
                              that's surprising because the 08s have a better YSR rating. That 07 team is weird, they were great a few years ago and they add a top player or 2 every year, but they just don't seem to progress that much.

Comment

that's surprising because the 08s have a better YSR rating. That 07 team is weird, they were great a few years ago and they add a top player or 2 every year, but they just don't seem to progress that much.
                                My kid plays is that age group, but for another ECNL club. We have friends on that team. Seem to be a lot of issues. Have heard people go in and go out every year. They seem to always have different coaches too. Have not heard a lot of griping about politics. Not sure about adding "top" players either. We have played them and I was not impressed at all. We considered trying out there, but there isn't any reason right now. 08s will probably be better in the long run

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X