Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

PF 08s are all hype. They get worse every year.
    I laughed when this was originally posted but after watching them today I can't disagree.

Comment

I laughed when this was originally posted but after watching them today I can't disagree.
      Log off TJ... LVU is done! Put a fork in them! Enjoy PA Dominion like all the others who couldn't get a Delco spot.

Comment

Yet another rough weekend for PF.

08 and 09 ECNL teams can't even make the championship games.

This program is declining rapidly.

Comment

I saw their social media posts. Kids in all age groups; boys and girls; all sporting hardware.
          Sounds like a sour grapes post.

Comment

I saw their social media posts. Kids in all age groups; boys and girls; all sporting hardware.
            Sounds like a sour grapes post.
            You use social media posts about U8 teams to gauge the temperature of clubs?

Comment

You use social media posts about U8 teams to gauge the temperature of clubs?
              Are 08 and 09, "u8 teams"? I hope you don't work with numbers for a living. Gotta love these trolls.

Comment

Playing in the top bracket and competing well in every game does not scream "program in decline". Seems more like a program giving players the best exposure possible. Not going to win every game, but there were no blowouts. But hey, if you want to count trophies then you do you.

Comment

The 08s only loss was to the USYS national champs 2-1. ANBRY also tied Nationals Black, a team that beat on PDA Blue 4-2. I wouldn't call that a program in decline.

Comment

ECNL 09 & 08 both competed well in top bracket and both RL09 & RL08 made their finals too. 2010's smoked Bethesda in the top flight in their final. Meanwhile the lower level teams had success at other events this past weekend also. Where's the decline at?

Comment

PF ECNL teams always underachieve

Comment

PF ECNL teams always underachieve
                        They play everyone on the roster unlike other clubs. Based on the programs (in all divisions) where the kids go, and many times are in league postseason and ncaa's (in all divisions), I would say they are very successful.

Comment

They play everyone on the roster unlike other clubs. Based on the programs (in all divisions) where the kids go, and many times are in league postseason and ncaa's (in all divisions), I would say they are very successful.
                          This is very true. They sometimes struggle at tournaments with equal play rotation. If you care that much about winning at these young ages you have problems. I have seen many of these clubs that only care about winning end up dissolving in due time. PF is run like a business. Love them or hate them, its the best Girls program in PA by a mile.

Comment

This is very true. They sometimes struggle at tournaments with equal play rotation. If you care that much about winning at these young ages you have problems. I have seen many of these clubs that only care about winning end up dissolving in due time. PF is run like a business. Love them or hate them, its the best Girls program in PA by a mile.
                            PF parents care more about winning than anyone. Stop with this nonsense.

Comment

PF parents care more about winning than anyone. Stop with this nonsense.
                              No offense to PF parents, but I definitely disagree. It's almost the opposite where they don't care enough about winning, I have 3 daughters who've faced all the local teams many times and in general the PF parents seem too laid back at the younger ages. Once we hit ECNL all bets are off, but we always thought they were too cocky to care about winning U9-U12 or so.

Comment

No offense to PF parents, but I definitely disagree. It's almost the opposite where they don't care enough about winning, I have 3 daughters who've faced all the local teams many times and in general the PF parents seem too laid back at the younger ages. Once we hit ECNL all bets are off, but we always thought they were too cocky to care about winning U9-U12 or so.
                                Offense to PF parents...your kids are great players, you are not

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X