Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You're a moron and/or a BSer. Your daughter got 33% athletic money to play at a school like USC? She got no merit or FA in that financial package? Yes, all of the girls soccer players go to USC or better and surely they all get 33% athletic money. Are they all in the USNT youth programs? Gimme a break! Let me guess, your daughter's similar school is UNC-Greenville. Tell me two kids from PA that are at USC (either one) and getting 33% in athletic money!? Kids choose to play D1 soccer and most are going to places like Iona, Central CT, Western KY, UMASS-LOWELL, Stony Brook ...... and worse schools that we have never even heard of!
    I will let my daughter follow her dreams of getting a scholarship to play college soccer. Wherever it takes her that is her path and we are all in! Its pretty cool stuff. Angry Dad obviosly didn't get his oppurtunity or maybe neither will his daughter.

Comment

opportunity, obviously--Grammer police I apologize! Typed too fast

Comment

You smell of BS....tell us the school and we will look at their tuition fees. College were about 50K back in 1990s You dumb ass. College these days sky rocketed.

If you think all the time and cost you spent in ecnl you are going to recoup back in college then you are an idiot and I got magic beans to sell you.

You got sold by a system to make you believe that you had to spend all that money to get recruited and that its a investment that will yield you a return like a 401K plan.

Some of you ecnl parents are so stuck up with social classification that you can't even smell the bs these ecnl clubs sell you.

We know all the bucks ecnl players and none of them getting top D1 money.
        Start here and then enlighten us Angry Dad. We can look at the ACC tomorrow.

Comment

Start here and then enlighten us Angry Dad. We can look at the ACC tomorrow.
          https://www.collegeevaluator.com/nca...rence/tuition/

Comment

I will let my daughter follow her dreams of getting a scholarship to play college soccer. Wherever it takes her that is her path and we are all in! Its pretty cool stuff. Angry Dad obviosly didn't get his oppurtunity or maybe neither will his daughter.
            Any good players is going to get a scholarship for soccer regardless of where they play. If they are good the will get noticed and be found. Even better when a players is academically sound. Kelli McGroarty NJ and Caitlin Donovan PA both player of the year in HS their year and played EDP at 1776 were recruited by several D1 schools but chose to play at Lasalle as teammates. Neither played in ecnl. You think that ecnl is the only way to get scholarships and you will get that money back you are a fool. My daughter is unaminous first team as a freshman started for her HS and is already getting looks. So naive.

Comment

Any good players is going to get a scholarship for soccer regardless of where they play. If they are good the will get noticed and be found. Even better when a players is academically sound. Kelli McGroarty NJ and Caitlin Donovan PA both player of the year in HS their year and played EDP at 1776 were recruited by several D1 schools but chose to play at Lasalle as teammates. Neither played in ecnl. You think that ecnl is the only way to get scholarships and you will get that money back you are a fool. My daughter is unaminous first team as a freshman started for her HS and is already getting looks. So naive.
              Good for you. All so you can brag on social media and TS.

Comment

Good for you. All so you can brag on social media and TS.
                LoL Bucks talking alot of smack when they hired Chris. How that work out.

Comment

LoL Bucks talking alot of smack when they hired Chris. How that work out.
                  Truth. CM was a great fit for a sub par club.

Comment

I am very familiar with that 1776 team. They did just as much if not more traveling than ECNL teams.

Comment

Will anyone be left from the CM debacle next year? I heard multiple players are headed out to PF .

Comment

Will anyone be left from the CM debacle next year? I heard multiple players are headed out to PF .
                        Only two headed to PF. Cm ruined a lot of girls. But they love him

Comment

No one cares that your 9th grader got a form email from a college.

Comment

05 PDA blue 6 FC Bucks 0

Comment

07 PDA Blue 7 FC Bucks 1

Comment

05 PDA blue 6 FC Bucks 0
                                Slaughtered

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X