Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

By senior year the undedicated quit anyway to enjoy the rest of high school. That’s what the roster numbers are so low.
    Only a few ECNL players quit senior year. It is more that they aren't as dedicated and do other things than travel for soccer every weekend. Most do play college somewhere. That's usually not your D1 players that WPSL attracts. The quitters are those who never had D1 ability in the first place

Comment

Only a few ECNL players quit senior year. It is more that they aren't as dedicated and do other things than travel for soccer every weekend. Most do play college somewhere. That's usually not your D1 players that WPSL attracts. The quitters are those who never had D1 ability in the first place
      I watched a local women’s team beat Fever and LoneStar. WPSL level is low

Comment

WPSL is not special. EDP U23 might be bettrr.

Comment

It's at least equivalent. Training depends on the coach and most are leaving a bad coaching situation. You are right that a showcase or two may be nice but not essential. WPSL is widely used by colleges, especially for undergrads that dont get a ton of min. It's considered a higher level of play than ECNL as a general statement. What you don't get at WPSL are the lower end players who aren't dedicated which are the bottom of most ECNL rosters. Those kids will probably end up d3
          Not even close to accurate. There are low end players out the wazoo playing WPSL.

Comment

My kid is playing GA then rolling right into WPSL Helping the Ukies win games and boosting the brand. .She's committed so she won't take exposure opportunities from any current players. Save me a seat at the bar!
            how is the bar have a permanent seat next to JN?

Comment

how is the bar have a permanent seat next to JN?
              Not yet. Working my way down one seat at a time. I need some of these 04/05ers to clear out.

Comment

Not yet. Working my way down one seat at a time. I need some of these 04/05ers to clear out.
                You have to knock off the 03 parents that are still there every night first. Hard to let go.

Comment

might want to get in line behind the 07 parent/coaches that let kid play with fractured ankle....

Comment

My kid is playing GA then rolling right into WPSL Helping the Ukies win games and boosting the brand. .She's committed so she won't take exposure opportunities from any current players. Save me a seat at the bar!
                    Committed to the bench as your designated driver?

Comment

might want to get in line behind the 07 parent/coaches that let kid play with fractured ankle....
                      Did this really happen?? Where were the parents

Comment

Did this really happen?? Where were the parents
                        Yep and even posted about it bragging on social media.

Comment

That is disturbing and disgraceful that the parents would allow this

Comment

Wow guess no concern to the “players” as a GA team

Comment

How does Ukies think this is acceptable on any level

Comment

How does Ukies think this is acceptable on any level
                                They don’t care. One of their coaches broke one of their players arm at a summer camp before. Didn’t matter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X