Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I never understood why he was allowed to run the entire show like a tyrant. He’s the most obnoxious & arrogant person they could have found. He acted like a bully, to kids and parents alike - causing at least 3 good players (that I personally know of, I’m sure there are more that he helped run out) to leave the club. I’m also one of those ppl that are glad he’s gone.

At this point, I think anyone would be better.
    Accurate

Comment

I never understood why he was allowed to run the entire show like a tyrant. He’s the most obnoxious & arrogant person they could have found. He acted like a bully, to kids and parents alike - causing at least 3 good players (that I personally know of, I’m sure there are more that he helped run out) to leave the club. I’m also one of those ppl that are glad he’s gone.

At this point, I think anyone would be better.
      He was just announced to be joining his ghost coach wife at Maryland. They are touting that he worked with professionals at Sky Blue. He was with them 1 season and they had their worst record ever. 1 win.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Sky_Blue_FC_season

Like he was responsible for ANY of their success before, after or in other arenas. Hardly.

Well, they are made for each other. Both know how to try to ride coat tails of others and their success imho. Spin drs supreme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Sky_Blue_FC_season

Comment

well that's just simply precious. I'm welling up!!! It's truly mind blowing how a low level goalkeeper can be given the primary task of working with attacking players while at a professional organization such as Sky Blue.

Comment

Yet you’re still here whining, why haven’t you left yet?

we all see through your issues…you liked winning local tournaments and matching hair ties, but couldn’t handle big girl soccer with accountability and expectations
          It’s funny cause it’s true

Comment

Doubt they would have gotten GA without Joe. Btw he wasn’t the DOC, so never had full reign. People get new jobs all the time. That’s life. No program has the stability you seek. Move on. Welcome the new replacements if ur kid plays there.
            First of all, they got GA cause they couldn’t get ECNL. And GA was desperate. Nothing to do w Joe.
            And you must not have had any experience with Joe while he was there, because DOC or not that guy ran the show. No one would stand up to him. He was a bully, he was inappropriate, and he was an embarrassment. The guy was a flat out liar to boot.
            How anyone could possibly defend this guy and the way he treated people is shocking to me.

Comment

First of all, they got GA cause they couldn’t get ECNL. And GA was desperate. Nothing to do w Joe.
              And you must not have had any experience with Joe while he was there, because DOC or not that guy ran the show. No one would stand up to him. He was a bully, he was inappropriate, and he was an embarrassment. The guy was a flat out liar to boot.
              How anyone could possibly defend this guy and the way he treated people is shocking to me.
              ECNL already had three teams within 30 minutes of each other, they’ve been looking to pull it from bucks

Comment

Maybe this team should move to ICSL (div 2 or 3) next year. This would help get back to some fundamentals. Then move back to GA the following season if team improved at the ICSL level.

Comment

Maybe this team should move to ICSL (div 2 or 3) next year. This would help get back to some fundamentals. Then move back to GA the following season if team improved at the ICSL level.
                  Or switch and put the Black team in GA

Comment

Your flat out wrong about GA. Seems mixed opinions on JN as a coach. But I never had an issue with him nor my kid.

Comment

Just stop it. You really need to move on.

Comment

well that's just simply precious. I'm welling up!!! It's truly mind blowing how a low level goalkeeper can be given the primary task of working with attacking players while at a professional organization such as Sky Blue.
                        Wondering the same

Comment

My understanding is that he wasn't. An exaggeration to say the least. They had 1 win; their worst season ever. He was gone by end of his only season.

Comment

Actually a wise move.

Comment

Just stop it. You really need to move on.
                              Struck a chord?

Comment

Struck a chord?
                                No. Just pointing out you need to move on. We both honestly should have better things to do than respond on this silly soccer forum that does zero good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X