Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    A short sighted decision made by the Ukies to bring in JN and give full reign. It was obvious given the position, and career path of his wife, that his time at DVU, and the local area would be short lived. She clearly had aspirations to pursue a HC position at the collegiate level, and would eventually move on from RU. This is the problem you run into with hiring college coaches. They are constantly on the move, seeking bigger and better things. It will be interesting to see who the replacement(s) will be.
    Doubt they would have gotten GA without Joe. Btw he wasn’t the DOC, so never had full reign. People get new jobs all the time. That’s life. No program has the stability you seek. Move on. Welcome the new replacements if ur kid plays there.

Comment

So a low level D3 coach, with a USSF D License was the tipping point for Ukies GA acceptance? Doubtful...

Comment

So a low level D3 coach, with a USSF D License was the tipping point for Ukies GA acceptance? Doubtful...
        Ukies paid to play after PF spurned the GA and went back to ECNL.

Comment

Ukies paid to play after PF spurned the GA and went back to ECNL.
          Ukies got it cause their the only club with an established team (not to be confused with a competitive team) at every age group and far enough from PA Classics for them to accept. Had nothing to do with JN.

Comment

Ukies got it cause their the only club with an established team (not to be confused with a competitive team) at every age group and far enough from PA Classics for them to accept. Had nothing to do with JN.
            Glad there are so many youth soccer experts around!

Comment

i agree. We have talent, but our issue is coaching. Hopefully now it will get better. But I will never understand why the Ukies gave JN so much power at our club. He had a horrible attitude and the folks that brought him in should be ashamed.

on to bigger and better things for us!
              i’m sorry parents, but coaches don’t play the games. It’s not a talented team, otherwise they would have won some games and seemingly you’d all be happier. Good luck to the next coach of this group

Comment

i’m sorry parents, but coaches don’t play the games. It’s not a talented team, otherwise they would have won some games and seemingly you’d all be happier. Good luck to the next coach of this group
                This age group was doomed from the beginning.

Comment

They don’t need lay the games but they set the kids up for failure by not playing to their strengths

Comment

They don’t need lay the games but they set the kids up for failure by not playing to their strengths
                    How so?

Comment

Winning in youth is not the objective. If you want just wins stay with rec league.

Comment

This age group was doomed from the beginning.
                        Truth and more leaving

Comment

A short sighted decision made by the Ukies to bring in JN and give full reign. It was obvious given the position, and career path of his wife, that his time at DVU, and the local area would be short lived. She clearly had aspirations to pursue a HC position at the collegiate level, and would eventually move on from RU. This is the problem you run into with hiring college coaches. They are constantly on the move, seeking bigger and better things. It will be interesting to see who the replacement(s) will be.
                          I never understood why he was allowed to run the entire show like a tyrant. He’s the most obnoxious & arrogant person they could have found. He acted like a bully, to kids and parents alike - causing at least 3 good players (that I personally know of, I’m sure there are more that he helped run out) to leave the club. I’m also one of those ppl that are glad he’s gone.

At this point, I think anyone would be better.

Comment

Truth and more leaving
                            name them

Comment

name them
                              Please don't.

Comment

Truth and more leaving
                                Yet you’re still here whining, why haven’t you left yet?

we all see through your issues…you liked winning local tournaments and matching hair ties, but couldn’t handle big girl soccer with accountability and expectations

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X