Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    How was he recruiting players? They play in GAL, so it's not like he was waiting in parking lot to talk to some player from an out of state GAL opponent. Or was he going around to local EDP/ECNL games stalking young girls?
    He had been recruiting kids from other ecnl and usys clubs for the last 2 years

Comment

good luck to anyone who joins this team - worse than ecnl with the money grab and waste of time and money

Comment

Every club and coach recruits.

Comment

good luck to anyone who joins this team - worse than ecnl with the money grab and waste of time and money
          Nah. My kid loves playing at Ukies. All that really matters.

Comment

and look at the powerhouse team he created - oh wait wrong age group

Comment

Yep and sometimes he would have parents on the team reach out to other kids about coming over

Comment

Yep and sometimes he would have parents on the team reach out to other kids about coming over
                #obsessed with JN - he must haunt you in your sleep. Seriously- he’s not the coach anymore - what did he do to you anyway. Get over it - he’s gone and no longer relevant to this thread.

Comment

#obsessed with JN - he must haunt you in your sleep. Seriously- he’s not the coach anymore - what did he do to you anyway. Get over it - he’s gone and no longer relevant to this thread.
                  We all know it’s the same one person posting over and over to keep his drama flowing! Thinking he can make it look like no one liked JN. #obsessed #find something else Karen

Comment

We all know it’s the same one person posting over and over to keep his drama flowing! Thinking he can make it look like no one liked JN. #obsessed #find something else Karen
                    Wow. I don’t know of anyone on the team that doesn’t think JN is an arrogant *********. You must be really out of touch if you think it’s only one person. The guy is horrible person and has no place in kids soccer. He almost destroyed the Ukies. I can’t believe you would even try to defend him.

Comment

Wow. I don’t know of anyone on the team that doesn’t think JN is an arrogant *********. You must be really out of touch if you think it’s only one person. The guy is horrible person and has no place in kids soccer. He almost destroyed the Ukies. I can’t believe you would even try to defend him.
                      You really need to let it go. Life is too short.

Comment

You really need to let it go. Life is too short.
                        Oh it’s gone, trust me. With him out of the picture, all is good! I only chime in when I hear idiots trying to defend that monster.

Have a great weekend!

Comment

a little over the top don't you think -
                          Arrogant. Check
                          Horrible. Wrong, but thinking of himself, maybe
                          No place in kids soccer - wrong again. Come on
                          Destroyed the Ukies - wrong again. Got them into the GA which was a good thing

Comment

GA acceptance was going to happen with or without JN. He had nothing to do with it.

Comment

GA acceptance was going to happen with or without JN. He had nothing to do with it.
                              Not the way he sells it. And why not into ECNL since he had a direct roadmap?

Comment

Not the way he sells it. And why not into ECNL since he had a direct roadmap?
                                Let it go, let it go!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X