Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow ukies parent posing as bucks parents now?? How low. Show some class ukies.
    Again I apologize ukies parents. These desperate vocal few bucks parents are relentless. They are so desperate to hide the truth that they will do anything, say anything, and blame anyone. And because a couple of girls left bucks for the ukies, there parents are scapegoats and your whole team unfortunately gets caught up in this. We’ve heard great things about your new coach and your team seems to be headed in a good direction. Its unfortunate that these few scumbags actions will turn off top players from ukies who one day might have wanted to consider playing for a Bucks ECNL team. Kind of stupid if you ask me because I’m sure there are a bunch of players who could make the jump to ECNL with Bucks, but because of this will either stay put or look elsewhere.

Comment

Again I apologize ukies parents. These desperate vocal few bucks parents are relentless. They are so desperate to hide the truth that they will do anything, say anything, and blame anyone. And because a couple of girls left bucks for the ukies, there parents are scapegoats and your whole team unfortunately gets caught up in this. We’ve heard great things about your new coach and your team seems to be headed in a good direction. Its unfortunate that these few scumbags actions will turn off top players from ukies who one day might have wanted to consider playing for a Bucks ECNL team. Kind of stupid if you ask me because I’m sure there are a bunch of players who could make the jump to ECNL with Bucks, but because of this will either stay put or look elsewhere.
      Why are ukies parents on here posing and blaming bucks? I don’t get it. If you are unhappy with your ukies team or club then move. But blaming parents from another club is just pathetic.

Comment

I don’t think parents from Ukies even know about this site. FC Bucks is a mess, the lack of leadership and quality coaches is causing all this nonsense. Sad.

Comment

I don’t think parents from Ukies even know about this site. FC Bucks is a mess, the lack of leadership and quality coaches is causing all this nonsense. Sad.
          Just stop now ukies. It’s a mess at Ukrainian club. No need to bash other clubs because of it. Grow up.

Comment

I know a bunch of bucks people and can guarantee they don’t even know of this site either. It mainly a CT , MA and NY site.

Comment

Talking soccer

Hey, unrelated question: Wondering your thoughts on my getting a Jeep. I’m thinking Green, maybe blue. Good ride?

Comment

Nice change of subject. Jeeps are great. I had one in college. It was actually purple. Like it a lot. I’d go with blue, but that’s just me.

Can everyone just move on. These are kids playing soccer. The random rude posts on here from trolls should not be met with responses.

Comment

Thanks

Nice change of subject. Jeeps are great. I had one in college. It was actually purple. Like it a lot. I’d go with blue, but that’s just me.

Can everyone just move on. These are kids playing soccer. The random rude posts on here from trolls should not be met with responses.
                  Thanks, Buddy. My wife prefers purple but I’m not a big fan. (No offense.)

And, I was seriously trying to change subject as well. The copy pasting nonsense doesn’t even make sense.

Comment

People don’t really want to move on. They say they do but then post in other threads to try to stir the pot. Yes that’s sad but true. These 2 threads seem to be tied together so maybe people just need to move on from both threads.

Comment

Thanks, Buddy. My wife prefers purple but I’m not a big fan. (No offense.)

And, I was seriously trying to change subject as well. The copy pasting nonsense doesn’t even make sense.
                      Purple jeep is perfect. The Barney car. Those were the days; those were the days.

Comment

And this team has a parent assistant coach just like other teams. It’s ok people. It’s soccer

Comment

And this team has a parent assistant coach just like other teams. It’s ok people. It’s soccer
                          Actually no we don’t. Last year we did but when new coach took over, he didn’t want a parent assistant. We loved her but our new coach is keeping it strictly professional.

Comment

Actually no we don’t. Last year we did but when new coach took over, he didn’t want a parent assistant. We loved her but our new coach is keeping it strictly professional.
                            She was great. Parent helpers can be really great. A shame people want to tear them down. People can be so mean.

Comment

I think the whole issue with the Bucks team is that it is ECNL and the parent coach is not qualified. He is also not listed as a coach, only as manager. So new players that may come will not be told until after they are paid customers. And then it sounds like there’s an issue with bias to his kid and her true qualification also.

Comment

I think the whole issue with the Bucks team is that it is ECNL and the parent coach is not qualified. He is also not listed as a coach, only as manager. So new players that may come will not be told until after they are paid customers. And then it sounds like there’s an issue with bias to his kid and her true qualification also.
                                Thanks ukies parent. Why are ukies bullying other clubs on here?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X