Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the announcement of he next GA messiah coming. Perhaps the next dynamic duo, PJ and MG. Or maybe EA, so he could position himself to coach his kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      When is the announcement of he next GA messiah coming. Perhaps the next dynamic duo, PJ and MG. Or maybe EA, so he could position himself to coach his kid.
      The next messiah will be announced on early Jan. It's a great hire.

Comment

if such a "great hire" why not say who it is

Comment

Maybe this team should move to ICSL (div 2 or 3) next year. This would help get back to some fundamentals. Then move back to GA the following season if team improved at the ICSL level.
          There is a push for this. This would be best for this team now. Then move up if improved.

Comment

Relax - it’s Christmas, go enjoy it!

Comment

There is a push for this. This would be best for this team now. Then move up if improved.
              That would be silly, move down out of GA in their prime recruiting year? Who thinks of these ideas.

Comment

Haha. They said that clown JN was a great hire, too. Methinks the Ukies don’t understand the meaning of the word ‘great’. So keep your expectations low.

Comment

Probably a realistic move but it’s not happening as they are stuck in GA. Heck even a move to ECRL would be acceptable as that would still grant exposure opportunities.

Comment

explain how a team moving down is good for them? Especially going into junior year

Comment

You'll find out soon enough. There is no need to put the name out there.

Comment

who is pushing for it? No one related to the team, that's for sure. It can only be people from outside the team. And it isn't reallistic

Comment

who is pushing for it? No one related to the team, that's for sure. It can only be people from outside the team. And it isn't reallistic
                          Ukies offers a great alternative to ECNL clubs and I applaud them. They saw a need for good, high-level soccer and went for it.

My D can't wait to see who the new coach will be so we can schedule a try out.

Comment

Ukies offers a great alternative to ECNL clubs and I applaud them. They saw a need for good, high-level soccer and went for it.

Yep. Same here.

Comment

Thanks Coach. Your public service announcement is cute.

Comment

Didn't you move to MD yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X