Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Wait so after all this talk the new amazing age group had to forfeit a game at CASL and went 0-3 and California. For how good these Bucks girls are they sure do lose a lot lol
    Still undefeated against ECNL teams this season with a win against PDA Blue.

Comment

#pennridgeproud players do not have to travel . They choose when and where they play. The original 05/06 players must be hyped!
      Wow did the old players get screwed over. You choose when to travel. Then probably where to as well. Does this mean that the pennridgeproud were at CASL and not Champions cup?

Comment

Still undefeated against ECNL teams this season with a win against PDA Blue.
        Thats cool. Has Joe bought the banner to hang at the field for that win yet?

Comment

Wow did the old players get screwed over. You choose when to travel. Then probably where to as well. Does this mean that the pennridgeproud were at CASL and not Champions cup?
          pennridge proud only care about themselves and will screw everyone else in the process. when will people learn?

Comment

You have to hand it to the ukies. 4.5k per player x 45. For one age group..... And they all hapily pay it without question or complaint. That is some grade A marketing and propaganda. Some of them traveling and not committed and they are forfeiting games. I take my hat off to anyone that can take money so easy. I am jealous.

Comment

Thats cool. Has Joe bought the banner to hang at the field for that win yet?
              Not a bad idea. I mean no one around this area has ever beaten them.

Comment

Not a bad idea. I mean no one around this area has ever beaten them.
                Right. I bet your wife’s boyfriend finds it really impressive as well

Comment

Pretty weak. Lacking originality. Give it another try.

Comment

Your wife will have a dozen boyfriends, but never a win for her kid against PDA Blue

Comment

Your wife will have a dozen boyfriends, but never a win for her kid against PDA Blue
                      Lol. Nice comeback

Comment

Former Coppa and Bucks parents, please don’t drag the rest of us down into your TS cesspool.

Comment

Former Coppa and Bucks parents, please don’t drag the rest of us down into your TS cesspool.
                          LOL, getting the second bowl of popcorn. Entertaiment for free. Keep going guys.

Comment

You have to hand it to the ukies. 4.5k per player x 45. For one age group..... And they all hapily pay it without question or complaint. That is some grade A marketing and propaganda. Some of them traveling and not committed and they are forfeiting games. I take my hat off to anyone that can take money so easy. I am jealous.
                            lets be real, they dont all pay....coaches kid ect get free rides, that is why it costs so much, to off set the freebies

Comment

There are only 4 freebies. One of them got a golden ticket for bringing over a group of players.

Comment

So did the magical 06s advance like every other team? That sucks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X