• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Only losers period post on TS-
    Interesting take…loser!!

Comment

Only cut parents or kids post negative stuff here.
      again wrong information

Comment

again wrong information
        I seriously think you might be an eight year-old posting.

Comment

I seriously think you might be an eight year-old posting.
          I think you might be the bartender and just want better tips from the drunk parents.

Comment

I think you might be the bartender and just want better tips from the drunk parents.
            That’s a much better comeback. Still overall sucks, but at least we all know you have likely hit puberty. Put the phone down and listen to your teacher.

Comment

That’s a much better comeback. Still overall sucks, but at least we all know you have likely hit puberty. Put the phone down and listen to your teacher.
              Why they don't think there is a difference between boys and girls. Is that someone I should be listening to?

Comment

These parents are too cheap to give tips

Comment

These parents are too cheap to give tips
                  no not too cheap to give tips just trying to save money for partying at our shore houses and all the ridiculous amounts of travel/hotels

Comment

no not too cheap to give tips just trying to save money for partying at our shore houses and all the ridiculous amounts of travel/hotels
                    Sounds like a good deal. Count me in!!

Comment

Sounds like a good deal. Count me in!!
                      if you are still tipping you won't be able to afford the shore house and travel find another team

Comment

they needed to thin the roster for the 06's
                        is there really 40 on roster for next year including 3 from Coppa Rage team that just joined because rest of team aged out?

Comment

is there really 40 on roster for next year including 3 from Coppa Rage team that just joined because rest of team aged out?
                          More or less that's the number. It's a pool that will have 3 teams being rostered weekly from that larger number

Comment

More or less that's the number. It's a pool that will have 3 teams being rostered weekly from that larger number
                            Its actually not a terrible plan. It gets rid of A vs B stigma and allows for movement between teams. Isn't that what the FCB RL girls wanted all along? A chance to compete? Well....here it is. Well done Ukies. Way to break the mold of the A teams snobs. I bet all three teams will be very good.

Comment

It’s actually not a terrible plan. It gets rid of A vs B stigma and allows for movement between teams. Isn't that what the FCB RL girls wanted all along? A chance to compete? Well....here it is. Well done Ukies. Way to break the mold of the A teams snobs. I bet all three teams will be very good.
                              It’s U19 soccer who cares

Comment

Its actually not a terrible plan. It gets rid of A vs B stigma and allows for movement between teams. Isn't that what the FCB RL girls wanted all along? A chance to compete? Well....here it is. Well done Ukies. Way to break the mold of the A teams snobs. I bet all three teams will be very good.
                                Nice way of putting lipstick on a pig

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X