Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

This is a weird response and question. I could be a dad, a kid or your mom. But in the end the Ukie 05/06 team will be fine.
    Lol....cant be their mom. You spelled everything correctly.

Comment

This is a weird response and question. I could be a dad, a kid or your mom. But in the end the Ukie 05/06 team will be fine.
      Why is it weird to ask the question why a parent is identifying as part of the team? "we" only applies to the kids/players and not the parents. "We" will be fine means what for dad or mom?

Do you wear pro sports gear with your name on it also?

I think I am on Man U every weekend if I wear my Rooney shirt. It makes me feel young again like in the playing days.

Comment

Either way will be a team that could compete for a GA playoff spot and GA champion league.
        only if they play 3 age groups down

Comment

Why is it weird to ask the question why a parent is identifying as part of the team? "we" only applies to the kids/players and not the parents. "We" will be fine means what for dad or mom?

I think I am on Man U every weekend if I wear my Rooney shirt. It makes me feel young again like in the playing days.
          Dumbest post today. Congrats. Freaking idiot.

Comment

Dad - I wrote that. But yea it’s ok for you to identify with the team. But don’t kid yourself. You sucked as a player.

P.S, What’s for dinner?

Comment

Dumbest post today. Congrats. Freaking idiot.
              We will destroy your team this weekend. Strap em up dadio. Loser.

Comment

Dad - I wrote that. But yea it’s ok for you to identify with the team. But don’t kid yourself. You sucked as a player.

P.S, What’s for dinner?
                I guess folks can identify with anything these days. We call adults' that want to pretend they are teenagers different names where I am from and it used to be frowned upon as weird at one time everywhere. For the record it still is weird. Let your kid be a kid and try the parent role out. You haven't been a teenager for quite some time now.

Comment

Either way will be a team that could compete for a GA playoff spot and GA champion league.
                  nope not gonna happen

Comment

We will destroy your team this weekend. Strap em up dadio. Loser.
                    Wrong! No game this weekend

Comment

Didn’t this team just take a 10-1 ass beating? They stink and always will no matter who joins them!

Comment

Didn’t this team just take a 10-1 ass beating? They stink and always will no matter who joins them!
                        No Tucker. They didn’t lose 10-1. Actually do a little research next time before posting.

Comment

I guess folks can identify with anything these days. We call adults' that want to pretend they are teenagers different names where I am from and it used to be frowned upon as weird at one time everywhere. For the record it still is weird. Let your kid be a kid and try the parent role out. You haven't been a teenager for quite some time now.
                          Dad let it go. Go take your kid out for dinner. Happy Easter!!

Comment

only if they play 3 age groups down
                            nooooo with the 40 plus kids they must be able to improve and only play 2 age groups down

Comment

nooooo with the 40 plus kids they must be able to improve and only play 2 age groups down
                              I kinda understood when the 06s brought in a bunch of new players last year- they stunk. But now the 07s are adding 5-7 new players- why? Is this the new way forward for Ukies- rosters of 28 kids?

Comment

I kinda understood when the 06s brought in a bunch of new players last year- they stunk. But now the 07s are adding 5-7 new players- why? Is this the new way forward for Ukies- rosters of 28 kids?
                                It's the way of every club. Rostering as many kids as they can get

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X