Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Not so sure about that - Ukies will do anything for money and social media posts - taking credit for D1 commits. The biggest wild card will be if there are actually enough girls that get committed to make the numbers work. Never underestimate JM and his ability to make a deal that will benefit his kid.
    Why would anyone have an issue? These kids will not take a roster spot from a current Ukies player. I mean Hex FC will have an issue when they lose half an ECNL team. I think it's hillarious.

Comment

Why would anyone have an issue? These kids will not take a roster spot from a current Ukies player. I mean Hex FC will have an issue when they lose half an ECNL team. I think it's hillarious.
      I would also call it karma. JM is putting the hex on Hex FC - hysterical. Wonder how BB will feel.

Comment

I would also call it karma. JM is putting the hex on Hex FC - hysterical. Wonder how BB will feel.
        No surprise when it's all over here. Even if it doesn't happen.
        Take this to the FCB thread though

Comment

BB doesn’t care = daughter plateaued and better at lacrosse

Comment

Ahhhh so another team to crowd the Ukies turf. JN doesn’t care about quality of product. Just social posts

Comment

BB doesn’t care = daughter plateaued and better at lacrosse
              is BB Brian?

Comment

Ahhhh so another team to crowd the Ukies turf. JN doesn’t care about quality of product. Just social posts
                They will practice in the afternoon when all the little kids are still at home doing homework and making TikToks.

Comment

true post!

Comment

true post!
                    Trust me. This ain’t happening.

Comment

Perfect scenario for JN. No longer part of MD staff, 50 mile rule not in play, gets to scout for his better half with no ncaa viloations.

Comment

Trust me. This ain’t happening.
                        The parking lot is going to be a bit more crowded.

Comment

The parking lot is going to be a bit more crowded.
                          With the WPSL announcement, bringing in all the committed Bucks players is consistent with what has been announced. You will have some college players coming into the mix but having a group of rising college freshman, as well, makes sense. The Bucks girls were never at Ukies to play on the GA team. It was always about forming another team and leaving FCB. Now all that is still just in question is when is all this starting. Most teams start as soon as college ends in mid May, but I have yet to hear anything about getting this going earlier in the spring.

Comment

With the WPSL announcement, bringing in all the committed Bucks players is consistent with what has been announced. You will have some college players coming into the mix but having a group of rising college freshman, as well, makes sense. The Bucks girls were never at Ukies to play on the GA team. It was always about forming another team and leaving FCB. Now all that is still just in question is when is all this starting. Most teams start as soon as college ends in mid May, but I have yet to hear anything about getting this going earlier in the spring.
                            It’s not happening.

Comment

It’s not happening.
                              Not only did Ukies announce the WPSL team, we have already received the call to go there. And if we did I am positive others have as well. The pitch was play HS in the fall and practice will start after holiday break. 2times per week, games in summer. Cost is 1/3 of ECNL/GA

Comment

It’s not happening.
                                My kid is playing GA then rolling right into WPSL Helping the Ukies win games and boosting the brand. .She's committed so she won't take exposure opportunities from any current players. Save me a seat at the bar!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X