X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Is Pennridge all FC bucks/ Flex Fc players? Or is it Steel Fc USA or Fc GPS. Either way that club or combo club is not strong if that is the feeder club. Harriton or any top 5 Central league team easily beat them.
    Harriton…very funny… I hope your joking!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Pennridge has 17 girls who have scored goals this year. The bench gets emptied early and often. Their JV could beat Harriton. There’s a difference.
    Is Pennridge all FC bucks/ Flex Fc players? Or is it Steel Fc USA or Fc GPS. Either way that club or combo club is not strong if that is the feeder club. Harriton or any top 5 Central league team easily beat them.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You clearly haven’t watched them play.
    I clearly have

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Not what the write ups say and when you see who is on the field not the bench players
    You clearly haven’t watched them play.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Pennridge has 17 girls who have scored goals this year. The bench gets emptied early and often. Their JV could beat Harriton. There’s a difference.
    Not what the write ups say and when you see who is on the field not the bench players

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

How is that any different than Pennridge

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Pete Gangl a true class act at Harriton. Running up the scores on HS teams while other teams have the bottom of the bench in the game. I saw Zac from FC delco in one corner and Tino from Penn Fusion in the other corner of the stadium. He really showed his ability to coach Probably going to offer him PF United or Fc Delco white Conshy. On level with LMSC and GA. Certified Angry Guy . Gonna brag to his sanitation workers that he ran it up,
    How is that any different than Pennridge

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Pete Gangl a true class act at Harriton. Running up the scores on HS teams while other teams have the bottom of the bench in the game. I saw Zac from FC delco in one corner and Tino from Penn Fusion in the other corner of the stadium. He really showed his ability to coach Probably going to offer him PF United or Fc Delco white Conshy. On level with LMSC and GA. Certified Angry Guy . Gonna brag to his sanitation workers that he ran it up,

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Not needed but would you concede it’s a bonus?
    Of course. There was the one time I ran out before halftime.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

right because you have the super power of knowing who is posting anonymously - go back to the sidelines with your beer
    the accusations of who is posting is rampant on here. No one has the balls to sign in as a member on here. And people pretend to be people that they aren't. This site is ridiculous, but so amusing

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Why is a bar needed to enjoy a cold refreshment at a match? My kids have played at a few clubs and never had a problem enjoying a few pints.
    Not needed but would you concede it’s a bonus?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Beer watching soccer. Count me in!! Thank God Ukies didn’t lose the bar.
    Why is a bar needed to enjoy a cold refreshment at a match? My kids have played at a few clubs and never had a problem enjoying a few pints.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

right because you have the super power of knowing who is posting anonymously - go back to the sidelines with your beer
    Beer watching soccer. Count me in!! Thank God Ukies didn’t lose the bar.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Wow, you have a pretty sad life that you feel the need to post negative comments on this site. We all know who you are and are very happy that you have finally left the club. Standing on the sidelines listening to you complain that your daughter wasn’t getting enough time was getting old. Bye bye
    You seem to speak for quite a few people. Is this the BRD mastermind?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Wow, you have a pretty sad life that you feel the need to post negative comments on this site. We all know who you are and are very happy that you have finally left the club. Standing on the sidelines listening to you complain that your daughter wasn’t getting enough time was getting old. Bye bye

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X