Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    So having consistent practice and not be at the whim of the field owners for access is a negative?

If your not on the GA team the practices are garbage and a complete waste so yea I would see that as a negative
    Agree 100% if not GA and even then if not 07 team of GA they don’t care and a complete waste of time for both the parents and kids

Comment

If your not on the GA team the practices are garbage and a complete waste so yea I would see that as a negative
      let's compare the non-GA teams to RL teams. Those practices are garbage too

Comment

let's compare the non-GA teams to RL teams. Those practices are garbage too
        Agreed - no club cares about the second team - they exist solely as a money maker for the club. It is what it is.

Comment

So no practice is good somehow but having practice is bad. Makes sense why this team can barely win a game. A garbage practice is still better than no practice. Should probably just pull your kid and mail the money to charity.

Comment

So no practice is good somehow but having practice is bad. Makes sense why this team can barely win a game. A garbage practice is still better than no practice. Should probably just pull your kid and mail the money to charity.
            Lol!!

Comment

DC to Ursinus?

Comment

DC to Ursinus?
                Affirmative

Comment

DC to Ursinus?
                  Good people always landing on their feet. Great choice and a top program.

Comment

Mediocre school, terrible soccer, D3 ... sounds about right.

Comment

with a 3-12-2 record from last year might as well be Ukies 2006 GA team

Comment

with a 3-12-2 record from last year might as well be Ukies 2006 GA team
                        OMG, what has this to do with the Ukies? Must be the crazy Bucks RL player's mom who couldn't handle being at the Ukies as they didn't get much PT

Comment

OMG, what has this to do with the Ukies? Must be the crazy Bucks RL player's mom who couldn't handle being at the Ukies as they didn't get much PT
                          OMG if tut read the previous comments you would see that poster was talking about Ursinus the the DC

Comment

OMG if tut read the previous comments you would see that poster was talking about Ursinus the the DC
                            I did, but why even compare their record to the Ukies record. That's my point. She's always hating on the Ukies, whenever she can

Comment

I did, but why even compare their record to the Ukies record. That's my point. She's always hating on the Ukies, whenever she can
                              Ok Mr. Delusional who is trying to deflect

Comment

If the parents on this team would just stop replying on here, the thread would go away. You are feeding the haters

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X