Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truth BB is not well liked throughout the age group due to his manipulative ways.

And it’s also telling that there has not been one post not ONE that actually gives the upside of having a non professional dad as a coach. Not one.
    BB and his daughter both suck! Go play rec!

Comment

BB and his daughter both suck! Go play rec!
      Wow you npl parents have such class. Real tough picking on a 13 years old girl.

Comment

Well virtually every goal scored on us this season came right through BBs daughter in the middle. And almost every goal we scored happens while she was on the bench. #notannplparent

Comment

You might not want to judge others since you were part of a back room deal that screwed over many 12 year old girls.

Comment

Well virtually every goal scored on us this season came right through BBs daughter in the middle. And almost every goal we scored happens while she was on the bench. #notannplparent
            You don’t feel strange at all bashing a 13 year old girl?

You guys are really giving the npl team a bad name on here.

Comment

You don’t feel strange at all bashing a 13 year old girl?

You guys are really giving the npl team a bad name on here.
              And you didn’t feel the least bit strange screwing over 12 year old girls in a back room deal? What goes around comes around.

Comment

And you didn’t feel the least bit strange screwing over 12 year old girls in a back room deal? What goes around comes around.
                I knew this was all 06 npl parents on here posing as others. Glad to see this come to light finally.

Comment

I knew this was all 06 npl parents on here posing as others. Glad to see this come to light finally.
                  Dude we all knew this was 06 npl parents for awhile. Where u been. Lol
                  That cats been out of the bag for awhile.

Comment

Dude we all knew this was 06 npl parents for awhile. Where u been. Lol
                    That cats been out of the bag for awhile.
                    Who knows who’s been posting as it’s all anonymous- can any of the things that are being posted be refuted?

And are you all going to start claiming BB isn’t a coach - like you tried to do many posts ago?

Comment

Who knows who’s been posting as it’s all anonymous- can any of the things that are being posted be refuted?

And are you all going to start claiming BB isn’t a coach - like you tried to do many posts ago?
                      Thanks 06 npl parent. Jealousy is a tough emotion. I realize that and U prove that everyday on here. I saw it at pda where the white team parents all thought their precious Mia should be on the blue (top) team. I’ve never claimed he was or wasn’t anything. I just like calling you jealous, hateful npl parents out.

Comment

Thanks 06 npl parent. Jealousy is a tough emotion. I realize that and U prove that everyday on here. I saw it at pda where the white team parents all thought their precious Mia should be on the blue (top) team. I’ve never claimed he was or wasn’t anything. I just like calling you jealous, hateful npl parents out.
                        Maybe you should start a thread bullying the NPL parents like you did to the parents that left and went to Ukies. You have no idea who is posting.

Comment

Maybe you should start a thread bullying the NPL parents like you did to the parents that left and went to Ukies. You have no idea who is posting.
                          But I do. You can deny what we all know but it is 06 npl parents indeed posting and bashing this team and bb everyday on here.

And sorry but the parents who left and went to ukies are good people so try again.

Kinda strange how you bully this team, parents and coaches but when someone calls out your hateful ways you then want to claim bullying. Lol. Pot meet kettle.

Comment

But I do. You can deny what we all know but it is 06 npl parents indeed posting and bashing this team and bb everyday on here.

And sorry but the parents who left and went to ukies are good people so try again.

Kinda strange how you bully this team, parents and coaches but when someone calls out your hateful ways you then want to claim bullying. Lol. Pot meet kettle.
                            Whatever you say.

Comment

So now the ukees people are good people?

You arrogant dumbass mofo bullies spent months harassing and bullying parents who left your team.

You all are abhorrent. (Google it.)

Sorry, not you all. There’s a good amount of moles amongst you but the rot still seeps through.

You have made a name for yourselves and your precious “D1 prospects” (Joke) outside of this thread.

Far beyond your little bubble of CRUSA.

Comment

So now the ukees people are good people?

You arrogant dumbass mofo bullies spent months harassing and bullying parents who left your team.

You all are abhorrent. (Google it.)

Sorry, not you all. There’s a good amount of moles amongst you but the rot still seeps through.

You have made a name for yourselves and your precious “D1 prospects” (Joke) outside of this thread.

Far beyond your little bubble of CRUSA.
                                Npl isn’t too bad anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X