Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westmont is a Failure - Stay Away

If you are considering WM for a club - you should look elsewhere …and if you are currently a member of WM — I highly encourage you to go to the board meeting and vote the current members out. E64 is a joke of a league …maybe it’s great in other regions but in the Northeast it’s awful …WMs decision to join E64 broke up teams that have been banded together for a long time.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    If you are considering WM for a club - you should look elsewhere …and if you are currently a member of WM — I highly encourage you to go to the board meeting and vote the current members out. E64 is a joke of a league …maybe it’s great in other regions but in the Northeast it’s awful …WMs decision to join E64 broke up teams that have been banded together for a long time.
    Yeah ... but. Nice badge though?

Comment

They just suckered 2 mid/low level NJ teams into joining E64, so some more 2 hour round trip games on the horizon.

Comment

There is only 2 girls teams in E64. Are they really leaving? Where would they go, Coventry?

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4565321]

There is only 2 girls teams in E64. Are they really leaving? Where would they go?/QUOTE]

Comment

CC and DC just keep lying to parents, telling them that they have a plan to join a new league, and SS just continues to show that he was a terrible hire as executive director and puppet for the scumbag bd president. Way to destroy a club, guys! West-Mont parent need to start watching for the winter ID sessions with other clubs before it’s too late, and your daughter continues to fa behind.

Comment

Any idea when the board members terms are up? Can’t seem to find anything on the website.

Comment

WM a failure….. Hex saying hold my beer!

Comment

they might or might not be a failure, but there are only 2 teams because for the Northeast they did NOT have a fall schedule for the older girls because it conflicted with the high school season. All clubs in the Northeast only had 2 teams in the fall

Comment

they might or might not be a failure, but there are only 2 teams because for the Northeast they did NOT have a fall schedule for the older girls because it conflicted with the high school season. All clubs in the Northeast only had 2 teams in the fall
                    What in God’s name does that have to do with anything? The entire region of that piss-poor league has girls high school
                    soccer in the fall! Stop drinking the WM kool-aid and realize that they sold you some snake oil. That club is 0-for the fall right now in tournament play! It’s a deplorable club and product.

Comment

There is only 2 girls teams in E64. Are they really leaving? Where would they go, Coventry?
                      I think 3 girls left WM for Coventry already. I’m
                      sure there will be more especially if they don’t care about their kid playing ECNL.

Comment

sure there will be more especially if they don’t care about their kid playing ECNL.
                        What team?

Comment

I haven't heard of any A team players leaving for Coventry. Know of 1 or 2 B team players. And have seen a couple of Coventry players come join A teams at WM recently.

Comment

What team?
                            I think they were 2011 girls.

Comment

As a parent of a girl on the e64 team I’m glad they are in the league - they’re trying to get better. They’ll never be an ECNL team, so not sure why that’s the comparison.

the competition has been good.

i know a few girls parents who left for other clubs and they regret it.

west Mont will never be a top club, and that’s okay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X