Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukie 05/06 next year

What’s the deal for Ukie 06/05? I have heard so many rumors of kids coming from all different clubs in other threads that it’s hard to keep track of what’s really going on here.

Who cares! They suck!

Comment

That’s senior year. Does it really matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        That’s senior year. Does it really matter?
        Not all 06's are seniors next year.

Comment

I'd also like to know what the deal is for Ukies 05/06. On some of these other threads, I think the count on ECNL players coming in is up to maybe 15. Some say those coming in will already be committed and are just playing WPSL. Some say they will play GA. Ukies already has a big roster for GA. Obviously, junior year is important, but seniors also want a good situation in which to continue playing. Anyone know what's really going on?

Comment

I'd also like to know what the deal is for Ukies 05/06. On some of these other threads, I think the count on ECNL players coming in is up to maybe 15. Some say those coming in will already be committed and are just playing WPSL. Some say they will play GA. Ukies already has a big roster for GA. Obviously, junior year is important, but seniors also want a good situation in which to continue playing. Anyone know what's really going on?
            Call the club, go to tryouts, write the check

Comment

I'd prefer to be informed before writing the check.

Comment

The club lies anyway and will bring in whole teams after tryouts! Just like this year with LM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X