Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Montgomery County Pa

Hello. I settle on my house in Audubon, Pa on May 3rd. We are moving from Little Rock for my job. My 13 and 9 year old daughters and 11 year old son all play soccer and are all pretty decent. They aren’t current D1 recruits like some people probably think their kids are, but they are good enough. Where does everyone recommend any clubs in the area? Thank you in advance.

Here we go ......

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Hello. I settle on my house in Audubon, Pa on May 3rd. We are moving from Little Rock for my job. My 13 and 9 year old daughters and 11 year old son all play soccer and are all pretty decent. They aren’t current D1 recruits like some people probably think their kids are, but they are good enough. Where does everyone recommend any clubs in the area? Thank you in advance.
      Montgomery United

Comment

Montgomery United
        A 30+ min drive for MonU?

Comment

local township type clubs are phoenixville area soccer club and king of prussia soccer club. more advanced would be Delco or Penn Fusion

Comment

You can reach out to me at danvaitis@comcast.net - I am the travel coordinator at Towamencin Soccer and I would love an opportunity to describe our Club Offerings. I think you will be impressed. https://tyasports.org/soccer/travel-soccer/

Comment

You moving to Audobon that's next to Norristown. If you are looking for something local your best bet would be clubs that practice at the Provong Ground. If you are looking for a club in Audobon you are limited to local clubs in the area. Depends on what you want.

Comment

If you are open to a little drive, Rush might be a place to look with then linking up with LVU for older ages. Solid base and not as demanding as the 3x per week training clubs

Comment

Assuming you will be in the Methacton school district you should go where those kids play. FC Montco and maybe FC Delco only because they have 3 to 4 teams at each age group so they will have a team for your oldest. I'd check with FC Montco first especially for the youngest. Making new friends is part of the journey. Good luck and welcome to the Philly area.

Comment

FC Montco which was Methacton United is based in Audubon. It’s a local club with good trainers. WestMont is larger and close. FC Delco trains in Conshohocken which is close as well.

My Daughter played for Methacton United and then FC Delco. She will be playing D1 in College. My son has stayed at FC Montco and is happy there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X