Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fcb ecnl

Can us FCB parents begin to boycott FCB ECNL games? Force them to forfeit so they lose their status. Get a club like Ukies ECNL status since they're actually TRYING to give a good product. It's not perfect but JN is making moves to better that club. I rather have my kid. be coached by JN BS and KM than CF and whatever he is bringing.

Ukies got ECNL status approved. Year 1 will be ECNL RL as an entry year ( they get all the national events) then year 2 will be full ECNL. This is the pathway moving forward. Not sure what year you are or if your boys or girls but many of the FCB players in both the boys and girls side are moving over to Ukies. JN is doing a great job aligning new coaches, better leagues, and pathways.

Comment

Is RL for girls too at Ukies? Are they done with GA?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Can us FCB parents begin to boycott FCB ECNL games? Force them to forfeit so they lose their status. Get a club like Ukies ECNL status since they're actually TRYING to give a good product. It's not perfect but JN is making moves to better that club. I rather have my kid. be coached by JN BS and KM than CF and whatever he is bringing.
        Put the wine down mom it's only Tuesday afternoon.

Comment

then just go to Ukies and dont be a whiny resentful a-hole

Comment

Is RL for girls too at Ukies? Are they done with GA?
            RL is the worst competition. my daughter played in it.

Comment

It’s a new RL, with top teams from some clubs, ukies being one.

Comment

It’s a new RL, with top teams from some clubs, ukies being one.
                Where is that announcement?

Comment

Wow, this is really awkward. JN is married you know. Keep your crush to a minimum.

Comment

Why don’t you just leave? Are they threatening to hold your kid’s card or something?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X