Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top things I have learned on Talking Soccer!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top things I have learned on Talking Soccer!

Here is goes:
    1) Every Club sucks. Ukies, PF, Delco, Bucks, Europa, LMSC, Radnor, LV, HEX, Sporting whatever, YMS, etc all are crap- take your kid to a better club.
    2) Every Coach sucks- if they can't make a couch potato who never practices a D1 starter why are they doing the job. Find someone who will.
    3) Every team sucks- if you have to ask they suck.
    4) The only way to guarantee playing time is to have your kid kiss the coaches a**.
    5) Every league is terrible. Don't bother playing in EDP, ECNL, DA, Acela, ICSL, Central, or ODP (not really a league)for that matter. Find a better league.

What did I miss?

You are correct

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Here is goes:
      1) Every Club sucks. Ukies, PF, Delco, Bucks, Europa, LMSC, Radnor, LV, HEX, Sporting whatever, YMS, etc all are crap- take your kid to a better club.
      2) Every Coach sucks- if they can't make a couch potato who never practices a D1 starter why are they doing the job. Find someone who will.
      3) Every team sucks- if you have to ask they suck.
      4) The only way to guarantee playing time is to have your kid kiss the coaches a**.
      5) Every league is terrible. Don't bother playing in EDP, ECNL, DA, Acela, ICSL, Central, or ODP (not really a league)for that matter. Find a better league.

What did I miss?
      perfectly said

Comment

6) Any value found in legitimate posts is quickly hidden under useless, biased, sometimes hateful & normally incendiary comments. The majority of posts are made or ambushed by gutless adults under safety of anonymity. They have no care for actual players & teens that come across this site & how their comments impact them. They are terrible examples for their own children & sad examples of how social media abuses can manifest anywhere, like a soccer forum. They are the quiet ones on the sidelines that you see talking in their little circles. Many are here to hurt, not help you. Overall post rate would drop by 80% if it required transparency & actual content value would increase 100%. For proof of these learnings, browse around for a few minutes or watch for the comments that follow.

Comment

6) Any value found in legitimate posts is quickly hidden under useless, biased, sometimes hateful & normally incendiary comments. The majority of posts are made or ambushed by gutless adults under safety of anonymity. They have no care for actual players & teens that come across this site & how their comments impact them. They are terrible examples for their own children & sad examples of how social media abuses can manifest anywhere, like a soccer forum. They are the quiet ones on the sidelines that you see talking in their little circles. Many are here to hurt, not help you. Overall post rate would drop by 80% if it required transparency & actual content value would increase 100%. For proof of these learnings, browse around for a few minutes or watch for the comments that follow.
          Most of this is true except there are no teens here. This site is 100% parents. Teens only know tiktok, snap, IG and other quick twitch social media. They don’t know there’s an entire internet like us boomers.

Comment

The most informative soccer forum on the web. It’s my go to, my soccer bible. I appreciate the honesty and transparency. Awesome site!

Comment

Most of this is true except there are no teens here. This site is 100% parents. Teens only know tiktok, snap, IG and other quick twitch social media. They don’t know there’s an entire internet like us boomers.
              Not true. Teens do go on here

Comment

i blame the creator of this website. it used to have registered users at some point, and now you can't even register for an account, making everyone anonymous. i'm sure the person who did create is sitting back and laughing lol

Comment

It must be teenagers bc adults can’t be this pathetic.

Comment

It is so sad that people act like this.truly horrible.

Comment

TMZ of youth soccer

Comment

Kids are definitely here, saying all kinds of useless garbage. You can pick out those posts.

Mainly, Talking Soccer:

* is a rumor driven site
                        * bashing coaches and opposing clubs
                        * praising 9 year olds

But it’s good to hear, good to read the chatter. Europe is exactly the same way, but verbal, quiet circles. Globally, everyone is the same and want what’s best for their children.

Comment

Great recap of this site

Comment

Spot on… rumors and bitter people.

Comment

Bunch of has been washed up adults (Prob with Dad bods), who love to anonymously bash opposing competition and children.

Jealousy is a disease.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X