Parents on this site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My create-a-player in PlayStation FIFA 2008 went on to lead the Preimer league in scoring his 2nd season. I know what time talking about, proven success developing talent.

Comment

And are probably libs

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        And are probably libs
        The sensitive ones are busy trying to arrest Trump.

Comment

I have a question, everyone on these threads has a problem with every coach. So tell me who you would want to coach your kid? I’m curious because it seems everyone has something to say. Just curious…. Do you want Pep?

Comment

I have a question, everyone on these threads has a problem with every coach. So tell me who you would want to coach your kid? I’m curious because it seems everyone has something to say. Just curious…. Do you want Pep?
            Mikel Arteta

Comment

This board is such a joke.

I don’t care who coaches my kid, I would love a coach though that’s a good mentor, respects my kid and helps them develop on this soccer journey.
              Having a coach also see the talent and potential in your kid vs only seeing things in their favorite players would be a nice touch for a change. Gets so old playing for someone who only criticizes your kid and never ever gives them the props they deserve. But is it enough to be on here constantly whining? No. Anything I just said I’d say out loud to anyone in the soccer community.

Comment

I've wanted a youth coach...
                1.​​​​​​ ​who keeps most of the fun in soccer.
                2. who wants to develop players in all phases of the game.
                3. who evaluates players and gives suggestions on what to do to improve.
                4. who uses tools (Chalk talk, video analysis, videos from youtube) to help understand the game and their position.
                5. who, during games, gives positive reinforcement for good play/decisions, reminds players of positional responsibilities, corrects poor positioning and offers alternative/better ideas.

None of my kids so far have had a coach who does all of these things.

Comment

4. who uses tools (Chalk talk, video analysis, videos from youtube) to help understand the game and their position.
                  5. who, during games, gives positive reinforcement for good play/decisions, reminds players of positional responsibilities, corrects poor positioning and offers alternative/better ideas.

I was was disapponointed in my coach when we lost by 5 goals and he didn't make my daughter do suicides right after the ref blew the whistle. That would of taught her so much about life and the game of soccer. I would of liked it done in front of the other team and all parents. Especially as an 11 year old girl. Thats a coach that really understands how to handle kids and coach soccer. I want a "tough guy coach"!

Comment

Solid fair list of needs. Should be the standard, but unfortunately it isn’t. I’d also add a coach that is able to evolve with the game and conditions of youth soccer and isn’t just using knowledge from 20+ years ago if when they played the game. Things change with the times and they need to be able to adapt.

There are some coaches that do all of the above, but only for a few players. The good thing is that every coach sees something differently in each player so sometimes moving teams is a necessary evil.

Comment

Come to Penn Fusion

Comment

This reeks of MM trying to justify himself!
                        Hi John. Glad to see you trolling all the PA posts.Still obsessed with MM are you?

Comment

I was was disapponointed in my coach when we lost by 5 goals and he didn't make my daughter do suicides right after the ref blew the whistle. That would of taught her so much about life and the game of soccer. I would of liked it done in front of the other team and all parents. Especially as an 11 year old girl. Thats a coach that really understands how to handle kids and coach soccer. I want a "tough guy coach"!
                          Who is Samir Badr? Am I right Alex Trebek? lol

Comment

And yes 97% of the paid coaches in this area have no high level experience.
                            Haha I was thinking this was a100% a coach and this stat is brilliant! Hey coach why do you care what parents banter about anonymously on here, feeling threatened that your club is being bad mouthed

Comment

The sensitive ones are busy trying to arrest Trump.
                              And you pendejos still beleive he won an election, that dems are pedophiles and beleive whatever else your gurl Marjorie is spouting out, go someplace else let us continue "Talking Soccer"

Comment

Who is Samir Badr? Am I right Alex Trebek? lol
                                SB's ankles are too exposed to the cold weather to be losing like he has, time to move clubs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X