X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents on this site

Parents
    97% of you have never played at a high level. You have no idea how to defend the weak side, or teach a correct counterattack. You have no idea what a counter press is and you have no idea why you would play a 4-2-3-1 but you all sure do have a lot of experience of writing anonymous posts. I can tell that over 90% of you play for a Club that is not very good (Rush) because let’s face it, your kid isn’t very good. However you think that you are entitled and get to have an opinion. Do some coaches suck, yes, but you can go somewhere else. I can guarantee that no parent on here has a kid playing college soccer because they don’t have anything to bitch about. Keep trolling this site to make your useless life worth something to you. #therushway

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Parents
    97% of you have never played at a high level. You have no idea how to defend the weak side, or teach a correct counterattack. You have no idea what a counter press is and you have no idea why you would play a 4-2-3-1 but you all sure do have a lot of experience of writing anonymous posts. I can tell that over 90% of you play for a Club that is not very good (Rush) because let’s face it, your kid isn’t very good. However you think that you are entitled and get to have an opinion. Do some coaches suck, yes, but you can go somewhere else. I can guarantee that no parent on here has a kid playing college soccer because they don’t have anything to bitch about. Keep trolling this site to make your useless life worth something to you. #therushway
    The irony, bruh

Comment

Bruh……and there you have it, an overweight dad with kids that suck. Lmao

Comment

I was going to say the same thing!! Bruh…you must be from lower bucks county!!! Haha

Comment

Bruh……and there you have it, an overweight dad with kids that suck. Lmao
          An anonymous all star obsessed w kids that suck, lol. Whose pathetic and bitter?

Comment

I love the bruh! I also love the parents that think this guy is bitter. This guy has no kids, knows the game, and calls it like it is. Anyone who responds negatively to him is exactly the person who he says you are.

Comment

Thank you for writing this. It’s a nice distraction from all the who’s better than who.

Comment

And yes 97% of the paid coaches in this area have no high level experience.

Comment

I love the bruh! I also love the parents that think this guy is bitter. This guy has no kids, knows the game, and calls it like it is. Anyone who responds negatively to him is exactly the person who he says you are.
                  That guy obsessivy comments on an anonymous YOUTH SOCCER message board and desperately douchey trys to play the cool kid. Its pretty f’n embarrassing.

Comment

You seem to be pretty douchey yourself! What are you doing on a YOUTH SOCCER board?!?

Comment

Parents
                      What Daddy Ball program are you with? I’m interested

Comment

I played at Holy Family

Comment

I played high level squash. Professional in fact. Bugger off.

Comment

Parents
                            This reeks of MM trying to justify himself!

Comment

And yes 97% of the paid coaches in this area have no high level experience.
                              That is because for years coaching education was not a thing and for the most part still isn’t - does it guarantee that they will be a great coach no and do some non educated / qualified coaches do a great job for sure. But when we look at who is coaching - it is what have they won and record rather than what is their qualification or experience. There are some very experienced qualified coaches in the area not all from this country but their experience and qualifications do not mean anything as they have not won a state cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X