X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup Schedules

https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/20699

Add your comment re: no one does the state cup anymore (below).

I enjoy when teams that are in the President and Challenge Cup call it "the state cup".. a bit misleading there town team DOC.. Don't you think?

Comment

How do they do these brackets behind the scenes without collusion and no blind draw? Who picks the seeds? Interesting how Ukies got a home game at every age. Looks like most eastern PA teams near EPYSA are gifted home matches.

Comment

When’s challenge cup come out? Has the got soccer shutdown messed things up. Group play is supposed to start and we have regular league and tournaments.

Comment

I like how so many teams in NCS are paying $350 for one game.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            I like how so many teams in NCS are paying $350 for one game.
            Did they make teams join the NCS this year instead of the Presidents or Challenger? seems like there are more than usual.

Comment

How do they do these brackets behind the scenes without collusion and no blind draw? Who picks the seeds? Interesting how Ukies got a home game at every age. Looks like most eastern PA teams near EPYSA are gifted home matches.
              ukies have the facilities when others dont, thus saving money on field rentals. plus that got pull and a bar

Comment

Why would an ECNL team be playing in this? FCB/PAD boys, really? Ego hunt much?!?!

Comment

I’m sure ECNL is not going to be happy about that.

Comment

I cannot believe FCB ECNL is playing in cups?! That’s the biggest joke of a club move I’ve ever seen! Why is this allowed and why is FCB doing this? Who’s the mastermind behind this? What a joke of an organization.

Comment

I cannot believe FCB ECNL is playing in cups?! That’s the biggest joke of a club move I’ve ever seen! Why is this allowed and why is FCB doing this? Who’s the mastermind behind this? What a joke of an organization.
                      They need to win something so they can post it on SM. I don't believe any team, boys or girls, is in top 4 of any age group in their ECNL conf

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X